2015 NCAA Tournament Wallpaper (Still Attempting to Update Bracket)

DaRadniz29

Thanks.

I'm working on team logo boxes at the moment and can't decide which of Maryland's to use - and at 25-5 in the Big Ten is pretty much a lock to make the tournament. Anyway here are the four different ones I'm considering. These logo boxes, like last year would go to the right or left of the team boxes depending on which side of the bracket a team goes to and be used for all rounds except Final Four and Championship.

Personally, I was really liking option C, but they all look pretty good, which is why I'm having trouble deciding and hoped others can help sway me to one of the four. Right now, I'm not liking B,C, and D. A is okay, but something seems amiss.

H6ThJ7K.png

It really depends on how the other boxes will be. If you are doing stuff that represents the teams, but aren't logos, then C. If you are doing unique backgrounds for a lot of the teams, then A or B. D is my favorite, though, but that I because it is cleaner and would fit in more with the rest of them if you are doing single-color backgrounds. So, it really depends on what you are doing for the other teams.

D

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

After a day of looking at the bracket on Monday and then being frustrated that it didn't come out like I wanted - really wanted team records in there and had a couple ideas that didn't really work. Yep, those perfectionist tendencies again.

So, I took a look at my 2014 bracket wallpaper for reference because I really liked how that turned out. I decided to basically start from scratch, with the exception of a few items and get it the way I want it.

The new and improved bracket is now available. I'm liking this one better. I added in the winners of the first four, and I have a little bit of a space issue to actually put the first four games in there, but maybe at some point I'll figure it out and add them. Though, for now, we'll go from the round of 64.

I still kept room for scores of each game and each round, so I'll hopefully be able to keep up and add them - I actually created shape layers with 1-109 so I should just be able to drag and drop them into the score boxes.

Anyway, here's the link again. Scroll to op for a screenshot and links to original and updated. Enjoy!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update: Was using a new program with the bracket because I felt it would be easier. However I ran into some trouble on a couple of things and attempted to export the file as a psd so I could import it into Gimp. Well, as I attempted to export the program as a psd file, the Program froze and quit.

I've been in contact with their tech support and while their suggestion helped a little, it's still freezing and crashing as I attempt to export the file. It's been over a week now and Pixelmator is still having problems. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't seem to help.

Sometimes, I am able to go in and edit it, but I only can run the program for about 3-5 minutes before it starts having problems. So, I'm trying to go in waves and update the bracket, but it's taking longer than expected.

TL,DR: Program problems, still working to get the bracket updated. Hope to have it updated before Saturday's Final Four.

My apologies.

Archived