VitorioArts

Calgary Flames Jerseys Concept

Hey Guys! Im sure this has been done but here is my take on concept home an away jerseys for the Calgary Flames. I love simplicity, less is more. Hope you guys like this one! C&C Welcome!

FlamesHome_zpsqzkbi7zl.jpgFlamesAway_zpsobpizmej.jpg

Losing some of the yellow does help make this less garish than the original uniform. If the Flames were to ditch black, this would be an ideal way forward.

That NOB font is sharp, too. Huge improvement over what they use now.

This is all they need. The Flames are a classic case of less is more.

Much improved look for them. Agree with everyone else about this.

some contrast in shape and line is good, but i think what you have here is too much; there's no unity with all the elements of the jersey. you're starting with a logo with flowing organic shapes (flames) and a rounded letter. but the numbers, font, and stripes are all geometric with straight lines and sharp corners. i think you should take one of those elements (easiest would be the numbers) and replace it with something that has those characteristics of the logo.

I really like this a lot. But is there any way that on the white jersey we could see what red shoulders with a gold outline would look like. just wondering if that would make it look better, even though I do really like this design!

I really like this, just a couple of suggestions. On the numbers I'd like to see an outline just to balance the colors more. Also, on the away uniform I'd like to see a red yoke, and/or extend the red sleeve stripe down all the way to the end of the jersey. Other than that this is a great design and much needed upgrade. Great job!

I could get behind these, nice and clean!

The only thing I can think of is moving the "A" up (or shrunking it) a little bit would make the front of the jersey look less cluttered. Otherwise, outstanding job!