Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you do not mind, but I believe my signature needs a 100% revamp. Bear with me on these changes, and I don't come off as too picky!!!

-New York Nets

• ABA Championships (You already have it)

-New Jersey Nets

• Division championships
  • Conference championships (You already have it)

-New York Giants

• Division championships
  • Super Bowl championships (You already have it)

-New York Mets

• Wild Card championships
  • Division championships
  • NLCS championships (You already have everything except 15)
  • World Series championships (You already have it)

-Creighton Bluejays

• Missouri Valley Conference Championships
  • NCAA Tournament appearances

-New Jersey Devils

• Division championships
  • Stanley Cup championships (You already have it)

If finding Creighton logos are a challenge, I understand. Here is an article that documents the history of Creighton logos very well. I can tell you for certain that the Script "Jays" logo was the primary from 1994-2013. Also, here is a photo of the Missouri Valley trophy:

920x920.jpg

Sorry that I'm so picky, but thank you so much!!!

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Here's the... oh, snap. Someone sent a message just as I started writing this. Screw it. Lemme get out what I can now, and I'll take care of Sportsfan afterwards.

I've gotten the updates for the NBA done as apparently there were no NHL changes. Here's the new stuff and the originals for comparison...

The Sixers got a logo upgrade to finally get rid of that weird box.

14ihdzd.jpg

jsbq6h.jpg

The Raptors got a new logo and new uniforms.

6416e0.jpg

hugi1t.jpg

The Bucks have a new identity.

dmpfm1.jpg

20jlkxf.jpg

The Hawks introduced the pros to volt as an official color.

55qn7m.jpg

nxjgb7.jpg

The Wizards finally got rid of their old logo.

6ezpg0.jpg

1548qom.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

The Clippers got an... update?

2lcoi1i.jpg

25i2jp5.jpg

Now onto other stuff. Here's ChicagoOakland's DePaul sig...

ibgsr9.jpg

That is better than anything I can really do with, really anything. Thanks SO MUCH!

Don't be too complimentary. I'd based the standard last championship off the Bryan belt with the "Yes! Yes! Yes!" plated, but I didn't change the plates to put it on Cena.

By the by, the logo on your sig's slightly off. To give you some help, here's a centered version if you wanna put it in there.

2wq72gg.jpg

IIFhockey, I'll keep the NLL in mind in the future, but, hoping you beg my pardon, your sig has bothered me for a lil' while. It's fine if you prefer it, but it looks a little off from the rest of the stuff, including the colors of each side not matching. I don't mean to offend or overstep, and you can keep with what you want, but I did a little work on how things would come out if I'd done it.

Here's the regular sig with matching text and colors...

ohqlnn.jpg

Here's with the lines that you'd added if you prefer that look...

10mk8xe.jpg

And here's the championships in the compact version that keep the right size, the cut-in-twain version that keeps scale, and the version of it all together like you have it...

dney9z.jpg

2reo1vm.jpgnq23ck.jpg

wi4u2r.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

2lcoi1i.jpg

25i2jp5.jpg

ibgsr9.jpg

That is better than anything I can really do with, really anything. Thanks SO MUCH!

Don't be too complimentary. I'd based the standard last championship off the Bryan belt with the "Yes! Yes! Yes!" plated, but I didn't change the plates to put it on Cena.

By the by, the logo on your sig's slightly off. To give you some help, here's a centered version if you wanna put it in there.

2wq72gg.jpg

Thanks

Sorry for being a burden, but could I get the Texas A&M Basketball ncaa tourney appearances, and the Aggie baseball college world series appearances

fxqwkn.jpg

Also, when getting a design for like a high school or something, should I post the high school's logo and the trophy?

Thanks in advance, and no rush neccesary :)

z39zc.jpg

23t1apd.jpg

mtp669.jpg

2dkcvb4.jpg

Sorry for being a burden, but could I get the Texas A&M Basketball ncaa tourney appearances, and the Aggie baseball college world series appearances

fxqwkn.jpg

Also, when getting a design for like a high school or something, should I post the high school's logo and the trophy?

Nah. It's no problem. And yeah, if you give me that stuff I can knock it out no problem. In fact, I'll wait if you want something added.

In the meantime, I'm working on the next set of sigs, something I never got around to. The last really big NCAA conference. I meant to get to them after I did ACC basketball, but got distracted with other leagues.

spacer.png

spacer.png

fxqwkn.jpg

Nah. It's no problem. And yeah, if you give me that stuff I can knock it out no problem. In fact, I'll wait if you want something added.

In the meantime, I'm working on the next set of sigs, something I never got around to. The last really big NCAA conference. I meant to get to them after I did ACC basketball, but got distracted with other leagues.

oye%20transparent%20smallest.jpg This is the school logo. I cant find a small enough picture for the trophy but if you search "UIL Trophy" you'll find one.

The years are:1981, 2012, 2013, and 2014.

z39zc.jpg

23t1apd.jpg

mtp669.jpg

2dkcvb4.jpg

fxqwkn.jpg

oye%20transparent%20smallest.jpg This is the school logo. I cant find a small enough picture for the trophy but if you search "UIL Trophy" you'll find one.

The years are:1981, 2012, 2013, and 2014.

Small enough? Please! Large as you got'em. Are the colors the same as A&M?

spacer.png

spacer.png

2lcoi1i.jpg

25i2jp5.jpg

ibgsr9.jpg

2wq72gg.jpg

IIFhockey, I'll keep the NLL in mind in the future, but, hoping you beg my pardon, your sig has bothered me for a lil' while. It's fine if you prefer it, but it looks a little off from the rest of the stuff, including the colors of each side not matching. I don't mean to offend or overstep, and you can keep with what you want, but I did a little work on how things would come out if I'd done it.

Here's the regular sig with matching text and colors...

ohqlnn.jpg

Here's with the lines that you'd added if you prefer that look...

10mk8xe.jpg

And here's the championships in the compact version that keep the right size, the cut-in-twain version that keeps scale, and the version of it all together like you have it...

dney9z.jpg

2reo1vm.jpgnq23ck.jpg

wi4u2r.jpg

this is fantastic thank you!

Excellent. Here ya go, Colby. Hope it's up to snuff. If there's any new additions you need, don't hesitate to ask.

hwes1k.jpg

Its all good, except that its 2012 not 2011. Other than that, :D

Aww, man. I was doing so good, too. And this was the version where I fixed the fact that I'd made all the balls baseballs. Here ya go...

2dkcvb4.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived