Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

Could you do:

New York Rangers - 28, 33, 40, 94
New York Yankees - 23, 27, 28, 32, 36, 37, 38, 39, 41, 43, 47, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 56, 58, 61, 62, 77, 78, 96, 98, 99, 00, 09
New York Mets - 69, 86
New York Giants - 86, 90, 07, 11
New York Knicks - 70, 73
Uconn Basketball - 99, 04, 11, 14

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, great job on all the "Where I Come From" banners. I would love 2 different types of sports championship signature images if you can make them.

One with just the Cards World Series trophies on it.

The other with the Cards WS trophies, NL Pennants, division championships (including the 3 East Division champs in the 80's) and NL Wild Cards. Blues division championships and 2000 President's Trophy. Pacers 2000 Eastern Conference Championship, division championships, ABA Championships and division championships. All in sequential order starting with Cards, Blues, and then Pacers

I hope that's not too tall of an order. Either way let me know what you can manage. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Sorry about being late on this and I hate to be that guy, but could you add Texas A&M Baseball Omaha appearances, US Men's National Soccer Team Gold Cups and Houston Dynamo MLS cups? If that's too much, you can nix the Rockets or the Astros as needed from the bottom portion. If not, no worries! Fantastic work as usual!

Could You make these:

Blue Jays 92 93 Championships

Canucks western championships 82 94 11

Blackhawks championships 34 38 61 10 13 (and 15 if they win)

Canada men Olympic ice hockey gold medals 20 24 28 32 48 52 02 10 14

Saskatchewan Roughriders grey cups 66 89 07 13

Oh, my. Weeks of inactivity, and it goes wild during a busy weekend. XD

Michigan97... unfortunately none of your links are working for me. Can you post them as images or something?

stl/indyguy, here's what I've got for you. Usually, I just use the top award of that season, so if you DO want me to include all awards from each season, let me know. I also didn't include the American Association championships, so let me know if you want those:

2imdmv.jpg

2zjfdpw.jpg

Captain America, here's a new bisected version that is formatted to not stretch and squish so bad:

2m6sx7d.jpg5b1mrt.jpg

RiderPride, welcome to the party:

21nf5ur.jpg

I've been looking for this thread for a while. It's great to see you back doing these wonderful sig images again.

I wanted to make a request, may I please get the 2014 LA Kings banner added to my sig? Don't worry if you take some time, I appreciate all the same.

I finally found this thread! I posted this in the other thread last year then you didn't post anymore and never followed up. I'd like to see what you can do! Judging from the other work you do it will be great! Take your time. I'm in no rush....ok ok so I may not want to wait another year. Lol

Posted by alyssabelle on May 10, 2014 - 23:36

Cool thread! Can I request one for UConn basketball that says "where I come from....we win Championships!" One picture has to be of Gampel Pavilion. I would like it to be for Men's and Women's basketball since they won both Championships please!

Hey, guys! Time for some updates.

EvilG requested an update because of the Anaheim loss, so here's that...

97uyh0.jpg

And while I was doing that, I also redid AnaheimBound's...

v77dix.jpg

Rockstar Matt's update...

2is6p1x.jpg

Baseballfan's Mariner's West Championships...

2ns6i42.jpg

And I'm sorry for making you wait so long, Alyssa. Here's your sig...

28qpw91.jpg

Is it possible to do a Wisconsin Lutheran High School.

Any specific sport you'd like?