Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/12/2016 at 4:46 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

And finally, welcome JosiahWVU.  Before this, I didn't even know rifling was an NCAA sport!  Since the men haven't won a world cup, I left them off.  Your current sig is taking up an entire screen, so you're gonna have to drop a few things off before making the addition.

nv1mo6.jpg

Could you update this for this year Rifle National Championship? Thanks.

IxkieML.png

On 2/29/2016 at 2:37 AM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Really soon, in fact.  I had the idea to eventually do this five or six pages back.  It seemed like fun.  It was a bit tough, but I was able to put it together.  I decided to go with their billed home and the place they had their greatest moment (with a few exceptions)...

World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment

311ou3l.jpg

10p35gw.jpg

sfgg45.jpg

eriqdc.jpg

69kx2c.jpg

fkvas9.jpg

2nh3o2a.jpg

o02gg.jpg

dxcw1e.jpg

8ycq4k.jpg

Absolute perfection...

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I'd like:

-New York Mets (World Series titles, NL pennants, and division titles)

-New York Islanders (Stanley Cups and '83-'84 Prince of Wales Trophy)

-Washington Redskins (Super Bowls, pre-merger NFL titles, NFC championships, and division titles)

-New York/Jersey Nets (ABA titles and Easter Conference championships)

-Clemson Tigers football (National title and ACC titles)

-Syracuse Orange basketball (NCAA Tournament championship, Big East Tournament championships)

-New York Red Bulls (Supporters' Shields, 2008 Western Conference championship)

-South Carolina Stingrays (Kelly Cups)

-Hamilton Tiger-Cats (Grey Cups)

And I'm not sure about this one, but...

-The Hardy Boyz (WWF Tag titles, World Tag titles, TNA Tag title)

53Ocz8U.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, guys.  I've had a rough month with family drama including an escaped mental patient, a .3 BAC, a missing dog, illegal pills, a broken engagement, and numerous other things.  I'll be back to fill any requests as soon as I'm done making sure the Wikipedia uniform images are ready for MLB.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, everybody.  Thank you for your patience and well wishes.

Shuffles_34, here's all the things you've been missing...

2py7090.jpg

Htown, I didn't know if you wanted that in addition to your previous sig, or on its own, so I did both...

zxogtx.jpg

28nwya.jpg

Josiah, I've often added symbols to differentiate sports on the collegiate level (except for football since the trophies are much different from every other sport), and I'd planned on adding rifles, but I totally forgot to.  I was able to finally fix this now.  Let me know whether or not you like the change...

2z8agli.jpg

JimmyLethal, I unfortunately found out that WWE has redone their title history pages, removing all the pictures, so it was harder to figure out the lineage of the Hardys look, so here's the best I could do.  Lemme know if I can make any changes...

o5t18m.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

I think your work is great and I would greatly appreciate it if the following could be made.

• Kansas City Royals- 1980 AL Champs - 1985 World Series - 2014 AL Champs - 2015 World Series
  • Chicago Blackhawks- 1934 Stanley Cup - 1938 Stanley Cup - 1961 Stanley Cup - 1992 Conference - 2010 Stanley Cup - 2013 Stanley Cup - 2015 Stanley Cup
  • Joey Logano-2013 Chase Spot - 2014 Chase Spot - 2015 Chase Spot (Just a yellow banner with a (see attached) and (see attached) for the team logo))

I hope this isn't too big of a request. Thanks!

22.jpg

th.jpg

On 4/15/2016 at 8:41 AM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Josiah, I've often added symbols to differentiate sports on the collegiate level (except for football since the trophies are much different from every other sport), and I'd planned on adding rifles, but I totally forgot to.  I was able to finally fix this now.  Let me know whether or not you like the change...

2z8agli.jpg

Looks great. Thanks.

IxkieML.png

JToddJJL22, the Chase logo comes out really small at this scale, nearly indistinguishable from the regular Sprint Cup logo, so instead I went this route.  If you'd rather do it somehow else, let me know...

2wrjiuc.jpg

Axe, you can now show off your team's pride, although I'm surprised you went with the old versions of Germany and Columbus.  I put together some higher quality ones earlier in this thread...

eurpti.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

JToddJJL22, the Chase logo comes out really small at this scale, nearly indistinguishable from the regular Sprint Cup logo, so instead I went this route.  If you'd rather do it somehow else, let me know...

2wrjiuc.jpg

Axe, you can now show off your team's pride, although I'm surprised you went with the old versions of Germany and Columbus.  I put together some higher quality ones earlier in this thread...

eurpti.jpg

I love it! Thanks!!!

1 hour ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

2wrjiuc.jpg

eurpti.jpg

i just noticed that, so might as well update. Thanks so much!

VHj90kn.png

• 6 months later...

...alright, this is probably a stupid request, but do you think you could do Pokemon gym leaders? From left to right, it could be their city/town, one of their most powerful Pokemon, the leader themselves alongside their badge, another powerful Pokemon of theirs, and their actual gym.

pokemon battling is absolutely a sport btw

53Ocz8U.png

11 hours ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

...alright, this is probably a stupid request, but do you think you could do Pokemon gym leaders? From left to right, it could be their city/town, one of their most powerful Pokemon, the leader themselves alongside their badge, another powerful Pokemon of theirs, and their actual gym.

pokemon battling is absolutely a sport btw

If EGaming is a sport, then Competitive Pokémon Battling is a sport too ?? #TeamBlastoise #TeamLitten

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

9 hours ago, Yayay124yay said:

Manawatu Turbos of New Zealand together with Auckland Blues?

The logos are on the signature below

Sure!  No problem!  Any chance you can provide me with pictures of the ITM Cup trophy and Super 12 trophy that were won by the teams.  Also, you don't want the Blue Jays and All Blacks included?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived