Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got this done before Midnight, but the last request caused me to lose some time.   12:15 isn't too late.

On 1/9/2019 at 11:40 PM, ItsSlothy said:

Thanks! And by Euro Cup, I mean the big soccer competition.

Heh...   As someone on the outside looking in and just looking at a list of cups that all have big-sounding names, it's hard to parse which is the big one.   Especially when it took months to realize the difference between club cup and non-club competition in UEFA.

RxrX5RD.png

@greenday61892, you've got the largest since I've redone these and they expanded the sizes.   The only reason it fit was because I moved the Revolution up and took away the Eastern Division win for the Celtics from the era where that was the conference championship.   Included the two instances of the Bruins winning the trophy for the Stanley Cup non-champion.   Hadn't dealt with field hockey before, but took the mark I use to differentiate hockey, replaced the puck with a ball, and curved the sticks up.   Hope it's all good.

OpBlHTc.png

@clonewars2008, did you ask me for this earlier?   I definitely remember tangling with the Cup Challenge Era Stanley Cup wins.   I'd just go with the actual claims of it, the winning it away from another team, but it's your team, so it's up to you.

zyyMk1d.png

@Dalcowboyfan92

iBD6ZEX.png

@OhiOsFan17, I usually just put them in the order they're listed.   Here you go.

CatnVzu.png

@IndianapolisCubs2009, you should take this.   I was really hoping for you guys, if you couldn't tell from my signature.   Also took off the things you'd told me to earlier, but I missed it.

YwZC6hd.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I was wondering if you could do  a signature with

Leicester city’s 

Carolina Panthers 

clemson football 

Borussia Mönchengladbach

golden state warriors

engand national team football 

please

On 2/7/2019 at 9:06 AM, 45469 said:

Wow, very cool - just discovered this thread.  Could I possibly get one for the Dayton Flyers and one of the "Where I come from . . ." strips as well?

Thank you very much!

Ugh.   Sorry.   First I didn't get a notification of your reply, then I write out a response and the site deletes it.

Do you want championships for Dayton?   Is that just basketball, because that comes out to three things, one second-place tourney finish and two conference championships.   A bit small for a sig, although it does work as a good size for a user avatar.   Just making sure of what you want.   Also, do you have a phrase specifically you want to see for the Where I Come From?

I'll get everyone else done in the next day or two.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:45 PM, buzzcut said:

@Silent Wind of Doom Have you ever considered doing Australian versions of these sig files?

What do you mean?   For Australian sports, or teams?   I've done some by request, such as one person's request of Essendon's championships.

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

@AidenT0605, there was one basketball championship.

KVaf9eg.png

Actually, @AidenT0605 did not make that request, I did. Secondly, I meant MSU and not U of M as shown above. MSU has won two NCAA Basketball titles. After looking at a few more examples, I'd also like to have included however many pennants the Tigers and the Red Sox won in addition to their World Series championships. Those are the two changes I can think of.

spacer.pngspacer.png

@mungojerry311, oops.   The first two had been in the order they were uploaded so I didn't check for the last two.   As for Michigan v. Michigan State, that was just a total mental lapse.

6SNsB3t.png

@osctheg, I knew your name sounded familiar.   I'd already made one for you in 2017.

WJJlKTS.png

But here's the one you just asked for.

Zzi6tDc.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 3/3/2019 at 11:19 PM, mungojerry311 said:

Actually, @AidenT0605 did not make that request, I did. Secondly, I meant MSU and not U of M as shown above. MSU has won two NCAA Basketball titles. After looking at a few more examples, I'd also like to have included however many pennants the Tigers and the Red Sox won in addition to their World Series championships. Those are the two changes I can think of.

Yes i didn’t make that request, no worries 

Archived