Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2018:

New Orleans Saints:
NFC South Champions

not going to say anything about the NFC title since we didn't win it "(Word that I can not say on the forms) You Goodell!" we got robbed!

Quick Question: "On NHL Divisional Titles, Does/can Postseason Division (I.E. divisional representative in conference final under 1970s-1992 and 2014-present playoff format) count as well or is it just Regular Season Division Titles?"

Thanks, 

Mybug

On 6/17/2019 at 9:50 AM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

I tried.   I really did.   But I just can't find most of these trophies.   Do the Sun Belt, Southland, etc Conferences have different trophies for regular season and conference tournament?   I can't find different ones/divisional trophies anywhere.   But I'm on the outside looking in, so I don't know if you can point me in the direction of pictures of these trophies/their NAIA trophy.

This is how far I got:

lNuPEtk.png

@MBurmy

yo that already looks great, when i’m on campus again i’ll try to find like a trophy case or something and i’ll send u a pic cause i can’t find anything online either lol, thanks for tryin though it’s much appreciated 

bouta go sicko mode

• 1 month later...

@ItsSlothy, sorry for the delay!   Also, thanks for pointing out I missed the NFC West.

AxQMloH.png

@45469, I'm glad to finally be able to get this to you.

D4A4UR6.png

On 6/25/2019 at 5:24 AM, Mybug said:

2018:

New Orleans Saints:
NFC South Champions

not going to say anything about the NFC title since we didn't win it "(Word that I can not say on the forms) You Goodell!" we got robbed!

Quick Question: "On NHL Divisional Titles, Does/can Postseason Division (I.E. divisional representative in conference final under 1970s-1992 and 2014-present playoff format) count as well or is it just Regular Season Division Titles?"

Thanks, 

Mybug

I... have... no idea what you mean in bold.   Usually, I do quantifiable/nameable championships, since it can be difficult and nebulous to do otherwise.   I'm less than familiar with the history of the NHL as I am with others.   Do you mean, like, a Wild Card Game/Divisional Series win in baseball or the Colts' Conference Runner Up banner?

Either way, lemme know in the new thread.  ;D

On 6/27/2019 at 8:53 PM, TheBW91 said:

yo that already looks great, when i’m on campus again i’ll try to find like a trophy case or something and i’ll send u a pic cause i can’t find anything online either lol, thanks for tryin though it’s much appreciated 

You make it back there yet?  😅

@Ipapterotes, here's your sig, but I also want to let you know that I've redone the one you already have there, updated with the team's new identity.   You can find it here, in the new thread.

PeG9bMW.png

In fact, for any further things, you can head over to the new thread!   Time to close up shop in here!

giphy.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Archived