Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I have the following Championship Signature

Saskatchewan Roughriders Grey Cups & West Division Championships

Calgary Flames Division Titles, Conference Titles, Presidents Trophy, and Stanley Cup

San Diego Division Titles

Blue Jays Division Pennants, League Pennants and World Series

and if you don't mind adding a junior team

Kelowna Rockets Division Titles, WHL Titles, and Memorial Cups

thanks in advance

No problem! Could you tell me, though, how far back do you wish me to go on the Division championships? Just the Riders, or all the way back to Regina Rugby Club? Also, which San Diego?

Here's the other requests (save for CJ's, which I'm working on and had questions for him about.)

jmoe12:

ku7w5.jpg

biscuitfacesofthem:

28ahpn4.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Can I have the following Championship Signature

Saskatchewan Roughriders Grey Cups & West Division Championships

Calgary Flames Division Titles, Conference Titles, Presidents Trophy, and Stanley Cup

San Diego Division Titles

Blue Jays Division Pennants, League Pennants and World Series

and if you don't mind adding a junior team

Kelowna Rockets Division Titles, WHL Titles, and Memorial Cups

thanks in advance

No problem! Could you tell me, though, how far back do you wish me to go on the Division championships? Just the Riders, or all the way back to Regina Rugby Club? Also, which San Diego?
Yes include the Regina Rugby Club

and the San Diego Chargers

rE1QSy4.jpg2h9qSyT.jpg

Can you replace the Dale Jr. championships on my sig with:

New Castle Indiana High School (my alma mater) Men's basketball championship 1932,3A championship 2006

and if you can make 'where I come from' for new castle,I will be happy.

where I come from....the Trojans march into the fieldhouse

or

where I come from....legends are made (because Kent Benson and Steve Alford played for them)

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

Hey, everybody. I'm still workin' on everything. Actually spent a lot of the last couple days doing some preparations, pre-creating the history of the NHL, which will make any future NHL requests incredibly easy to fill. That proved helpful to get Calgary ready for Cole, since I'd never done them.

Still working with CJ in pm's, but for everyone else...

cole98 gets to show his Rider Pride now.

2vuhith.jpg

cubsfan can show off some local love.

2pqt0fa.jpg

2rgf1ts.jpg

Thanks a ton SWOD!

No problem, although you might wanna update the other two too. Thank you for giving me a leg up when I probably go ahead and make another 10 EPL teams.

spacer.png

spacer.png

How do you make those championship banners they look amazing.

Do you mean what program, or how I draw them?

Everything for those is just done in paint. For logos and such, I just draw freehand with the pencil tool, or if I need to I make circles and lines. I bring up images of trophies or logos and draw to the best of my ability. Since the scale is so small, it's less about creating exact replicas, and more about drawing something that, when zoomed out, is readily recognized. This becomes apparent on some logos with writing, where lettering is just a line or two with notches to look like words.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Everything for those is just done in paint. For logos and such, I just draw freehand with the pencil tool, or if I need to I make circles and lines. I bring up images of trophies or logos and draw to the best of my ability. Since the scale is so small, it's less about creating exact replicas, and more about drawing something that, when zoomed out, is readily recognized. This becomes apparent on some logos with writing, where lettering is just a line or two with notches to look like words.

God you make it look easy

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

God you make it look easy

Maybe I should make a video showing my process with that like I did with the others. We'll see.

Now for the requests...

I decided to take a crack at Moser's. Hope it's good enough:

2m7j9dd.jpg

For MBurmy I switched the middle images so Elvis would face in towards the middle. I like orienting the images as such as if feels more balanced. Hope that's okay:

k0r4td.jpg

biscuit:

2uhwjgy.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looks great! I did update my post with pictures, but don't feel like you have to use 'em...

Oh, my. Yeah, you did. Snuck that in while I was uploading stuff. Well, it's your signature. You've got to live with it. While when I post another ten English Football sigs in a little while I'll include the one I created, if you want one for yourself with the images you posted, I'll switch it. It's precious little work, so it's no problem whatsoever.

Zeus, here's what you were looking for.

2hwfjhz.jpg

And now to post my next batch of "Where I Come From" sigs, in honor of the current tournament.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived