Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi can I have a championship banner for:

The Ottawa Rough Riders Grey Cup wins with the old Ottawa Rough Rider "R"

The Old Ottawa Senators Stanley Cup wins with the old Ottawa "O"

The new Ottawa Senators 2003 Presidents trophy win and 2007 eastern conference final win

Team Canada's Olympic Gold medal victories

Thanks

zyyMk1d.png

can you make an updated bucks "where i come from"

New unis wont be out for a bit

When I first read this, I was confused. When a few minutes later I looked at the front page I was shocked to find the Bucks rebrand. WissX is right. Last time I waited for the Hornets to play before making a new image. If you'd like to use it personally, though, I'd whip it up for you in a jiff.

The new Ottawa Senators 2003 Presidents trophy win and 2007 eastern conference final win

Thanks

When you say Team Canada, do you mean men's hockey, hockey in general, or all Canadian gold victories period?

Also, for legibility I used the alternate Senators O over black and red stripes, so I believe they both end up the same.

Now, for the requests...

MBurmy, I didn't even know there WAS another Admirals logo. I just went by the logos on the site, and they only included (at the time) the current one. Here's your time-accurate sig, accompanied by the fruit of my NCAA trophy research:

nn6yhw.jpg

WissX, the limit for a signature image is 140px, and two rows stacked is 136, so two rows is the limit. However, I can finagle some things to get around this issue. The other issue I've had, as I'm sure you can see in your sig, is the fact that (perhaps due to people in the past showing off up to five of my signature images), the forum has changed the point when it starts shrinking images. Thus, if they're not the same size the different images end up different sizes. I can work around that too, though. Lemme know if you'd like me to work something out.

Also, here's the request you made earlier:

2dub5gw.jpg

Dolphins91, I used the letter logos that the team used at the time for more legibility. Here ya go:

nbasmc.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

When I first read this, I was confused. When a few minutes later I looked at the front page I was shocked to find the Bucks rebrand. WissX is right. Last time I waited for the Hornets to play before making a new image. If you'd like to use it personally, though, I'd whip it up for you in a jiff.

Thanks

When you say Team Canada, do you mean men's hockey, hockey in general, or all Canadian gold victories period?

Also, for legibility I used the alternate Senators O over black and red stripes, so I believe they both end up the same.

Now, for the requests...

MBurmy, I didn't even know there WAS another Admirals logo. I just went by the logos on the site, and they only included (at the time) the current one. Here's your time-accurate sig, accompanied by the fruit of my NCAA trophy research:

nn6yhw.jpg

WissX, the limit for a signature image is 140px, and two rows stacked is 136, so two rows is the limit. However, I can finagle some things to get around this issue. The other issue I've had, as I'm sure you can see in your sig, is the fact that (perhaps due to people in the past showing off up to five of my signature images), the forum has changed the point when it starts shrinking images. Thus, if they're not the same size the different images end up different sizes. I can work around that too, though. Lemme know if you'd like me to work something out.

2dub5gw.jpg

Dolphins91, I used the letter logos that the team used at the time for more legibility. Here ya go:

nbasmc.jpg

You Are AWESOME!

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Thanks

Now, for the requests...

nn6yhw.jpg

2dub5gw.jpg

nbasmc.jpg

Thank you SOOOO much! This is SOLID!

bYhYmxh.png

Hey Silent,could you add the following things to my championship sig?

Capitals (i forgot these earlier): all division championships and eastern conference championship

Fantasy Football (nfl.com):

2012: 215.gif

2014: This is a script logo, the first letter being the "r" in the ravens script: 323.gif

Thanks in advance, and if Liverpool wins the FA Cup (May 30), I'd love that too. Thanks again!

EDIT: Nevermind about the whole Liverpool fa cup thing. ;(

spacer.png

Hey, Htown, I believe this is what you were looking for. I put the Soviets on the bottom, given the amount of titles they have. That way it would all even out, more or less.

23msn4m.jpg

Crabcakes, sorry about Liverpool. Do you have any colors you've used or prefer for your fantasy team? Just so I can customize stuff so it doesn't look like there's a random Caps championship with an out of date trophy on the end. I can also make them look unified that way. I've already got the eagle logo drawn from doing the Caps.

ECUfan, I didn't forget ya. I'll have the Bulls done in a short time.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey, Htown, I believe this is what you were looking for. I put the Soviets on the bottom, given the amount of titles they have. That way it would all even out, more or less.

23msn4m.jpg

Crabcakes, sorry about Liverpool. Do you have any colors you've used or prefer for your fantasy team? Just so I can customize stuff so it doesn't look like there's a random Caps championship with an out of date trophy on the end. I can also make them look unified that way. I've already got the eagle logo drawn from doing the Caps.

ECUfan, I didn't forget ya. I'll have the Bulls done in a short time.

Not really, white is fine for both.

Maybe you could put the caps' championships before Liverpool and then put the fantasy championships after Liverpool?

spacer.png

Hey, guys. Little late due to a computer crash, but I made it.

Crabcakes, I made up a trophy with the NFL shield, ".com" written below it, and included the football in the uprights piece from the Yahoo! fantasy football trophy. Nobody will confused this for anything else. XD

I hope it's not too much of a monstrosity for you to feature in your sig. I also changed the colors of the caps logo to match the ones of the Ravens script logo. It really makes a big difference. Hope this is good for you.

24o7zgy.jpg

ECUFan, here's the Bulls. Honestly, it may be the fogginess from my allergies, but I couldn't come up with anything better.

20t1c37.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Could I get all LSU football and baseball championships, the Royals division titles and World Series titles, the ATL Hawks division titles and Playoff titles, the 49ers division titles and Super Bowl wins, and Chelsea's major cup championships. Thanks so much in advance!!

Skinny39, I've got your championship sig, and I've got everything I need for your other one... except for a fifth picture. You sent me four, and I need a picture of the field for the last spot. I tried searching for one, but couldn't find anyone. Could you hook me up?

Here's that I've got for you, though. I'm kind of lost when it comes to European soccer, so when you say major cups, I'm unsure exactly what you wish to see. If you want more than the FA cup and Club cup, let me know what you want me to add...

vcqart.jpg

OnshoreGold, welcome to the new thread. I usually keep everyone's requests in order when I put them together, but the Red Wings are so prolific I switched things around a ltitle bit to make both rows more even. Hope it's still good...

64ibua.jpg

In other things, I've currently got the next ten Premier League teams coming up. Expect two I've already done for private requests, and some other teams including baggies, saints, and owls.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived