BrentW

Miami Heat Road Font Concept

Finally figured out how to post therefore i always thought a flame on the miami road uniforms would look awesome, what do you guys think?

dscsdcvd.pngheat%20concept2.png

I can tell this is off to a great start

Derision from other members aside, I like it. Sure, it could use a little polish, but the core concept is good. :)

Derision from other members aside, I like it. Sure, it could use a little polish, but the core concept is good. :)

my apple is so old so i cant get photoshop etc so i use a website called pixlr. thanks tho

I swear I've done something like this but can't find it anywhere (looked in Photobucket, Imageshack, Uni Watch). I like it, though.

mod edit

Edited by Ice_Cap
find a better way at getting your point across, belitting the work of people who post concepts isn't acceptable

If you're going to update the font, change up the uniforms as well. It'll be your way of bringing something new to the table.

If you're going to update the font, change up the uniforms as well. It'll be your way of bringing something new to the table.

thanks for the input, love the heat uniforms so wanted to keep it the same with a brighter red

I swear I've done something like this but can't find it anywhere (looked in Photobucket, Imageshack, Uni Watch). I like it, though.

thanks man

In terms of the concept, it works.

thanks man

Edited by Ice_Cap
do not respond to c&c by calling the person giving it a "moron."

Ok. Here's the deal. TRoyConcepts. BrentW did exactly what he said he was going to do in the topic title. You're free not to care for it but berating him for simply following through on his intent isn't going to fly. That's not constructive criticism. That's being a dick because you don't like what another member has done. If it's not for you? Ignore it. Easy.

BrentW. Do not respond to other members by calling them names. It's not going to help the situation.

Ok. Here's the deal. TRoyConcepts. BrentW did exactly what he said he was going to do in the topic title. You're free not to care for it but berating him for simply following through on his intent isn't going to fly. That's not constructive criticism. That's being a dick because you don't like what another member has done. If it's not for you? Ignore it. Easy.

BrentW. Do not respond to other members by calling them names. It's not going to help the situation.

i really have no idea whats going on, just wanted to show my concept. love the eric bischoff picture by the way

Thanks :D And I'm a fan of the tweak for whatever it's worth. I've always preferred the "MIAMI" wordmark to the "HEAT" one.