Sign in to follow this  
cocoathunder5

Teams with multiple jersey manufacturers

My friend was wearing a Adidas Baylor hat today and it got me thinking. I thought Baylor had Nike uniforms and not Adidas . I looked up the uniforms and realized that Baylor had Nike for football and Adidas for basketball last year. Has there been any other colleges that have more than one jersey manufacturer?

Baylor is one of the few schools that actually allows each individual team to have their own apparel contract. It just so happens that football and men's and women's basketball now all wear Nike. Old Dominion announced this week that Under Armour would only outfit football and men's and women's basketball. Arizona State wears Rawlings baseball uniforms.

Akron has adidas for football but Nike for mens basketball. I think Russell does both softball and baseball.

It used to be all that way. Only recently have schools been signing deals for all of their sports.

It used to be all that way. Only recently have schools been signing deals for all of their sports.

It does make more sense now that you brought that up. Not everyone can afford the high end uniforms like Nike or Adidas for their sport. or those companies don't even make that type of uniform for the sport.

The school I go to (Veritas Christian School) has a deal with adidas but wears nike football uniforms.

Lamar University

Football: UA

Volleyball: Nike

MBB: Nike

WBB: Nike

Baseball: Wilson

Softball: UA