Premier League map concept

mcrosby

I've been scrolling around this fully zoomed in for around 10 minutes. I've still not been able to take it all in. I still spot things which blow my mind. What an absolutely brilliant idea only surpassed by the execution.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Disgustingly great. Top notch work, really, though were is Everton at in this? I've looked for a bit but haven't been able to pinpoint them.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Oh.

OH.

OOOHHH.

This is Next level stuff, man. My only suggestion would be to maybe make each individual club easier to find and point out, but coloring them in may solve that problem. (Then again, fans of their team probably know where they are on the map)

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Disgustingly great. Top not work, really, though were is Everton at in this? I've looked for a bit but haven't been able to pinpoint them.

Everton is represented by Prince Rupert's Tower, the brick tower the Sunderland cat is standing on.
And bigger than the phoenix, as well it should be. /

I'll probably have to buy this one, just wow.

Disgustingly great. Top not work, really, though were is Everton at in this? I've looked for a bit but haven't been able to pinpoint them.

Everton is represented by Prince Rupert's Tower, the brick tower the Sunderland cat is standing on.

Ah, there it is! Can't believe I kept missing that one. Well done again man. I'd be curious to see how something like this would look like in color, but even if it stays in sepia tone, it's just phenomenal. Really great work.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

this is so well drawn. i really love the whole thing. i think it could benefit from a little more contract though. particularly in the middle where you have a lot of things overlapping. darken some of those shadows a bit more and get some more depth in this, then you're set.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I don't even wanna know how long it took to conceptualize, let alone draw that...

Without even really knowing anything about the Premier League, all I can say, from one sketch artist to another, is daaayyyyuummm, daaawwgg!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived