Sign in to follow this  
mcrosby

Premier League map concept

I've been scrolling around this fully zoomed in for around 10 minutes. I've still not been able to take it all in. I still spot things which blow my mind. What an absolutely brilliant idea only surpassed by the execution.

Stunning... Great work, and something I really should pick up for my office.

Now this is beautiful and a great concept. Good to see something other than logos in the concept section. Are you planning to vectorize it? Add color?

I may add color, but probably not. Please pick one up in any size if you're so inclined, I'm poor as dirt.

Disgustingly great. Top notch work, really, though were is Everton at in this? I've looked for a bit but haven't been able to pinpoint them.

Oh.

OH.

OOOHHH.

This is Next level stuff, man. My only suggestion would be to maybe make each individual club easier to find and point out, but coloring them in may solve that problem. (Then again, fans of their team probably know where they are on the map)

Love. This. great detail and artwork

Disgustingly great. Top not work, really, though were is Everton at in this? I've looked for a bit but haven't been able to pinpoint them.

Everton is represented by Prince Rupert's Tower, the brick tower the Sunderland cat is standing on.

Disgustingly great. Top not work, really, though were is Everton at in this? I've looked for a bit but haven't been able to pinpoint them.

Everton is represented by Prince Rupert's Tower, the brick tower the Sunderland cat is standing on.
And bigger than the phoenix, as well it should be. /

I'll probably have to buy this one, just wow.

Mind blowing. That is just an amazing piece of work.

Incredibly detailed work, Mark. This is amazing. Would love to see the addition of color.

Tremendous job.

Ah, there it is! Can't believe I kept missing that one. Well done again man. I'd be curious to see how something like this would look like in color, but even if it stays in sepia tone, it's just phenomenal. Really great work.

Absolutely amazing! well done!

this is so well drawn. i really love the whole thing. i think it could benefit from a little more contract though. particularly in the middle where you have a lot of things overlapping. darken some of those shadows a bit more and get some more depth in this, then you're set.

Wow. I am absolutely speechless, this is just great. Maybe when I'm not poor as dirt like yourself, I'll pick one up. :P

I don't even wanna know how long it took to conceptualize, let alone draw that...

Without even really knowing anything about the Premier League, all I can say, from one sketch artist to another, is daaayyyyuummm, daaawwgg!!