2015 NFL Offseason

CS85

So Chip Kelly gets rid of Deshawn Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Lesean McCoy, and Nick Foles, and brings in Sam Bradford.

Chip's clearly still smokin' that Oregon green if he thinks he can win at the pro level with Sam Bradford or Mark Sanchez.

That being said, the 2015 Eagles should be highly entertaining, in a Rex-Tebow-Jets kind of way. B)

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Chip Kelly gets rid of Deshawn Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Lesean McCoy, and Nick Foles, and brings in Sam Bradford.

Chip's clearly still smokin' that Oregon green if he thinks he can win at the pro level with Sam Bradford or Mark Sanchez.

That being said, the 2015 Eagles should be highly entertaining, in a Rex-Tebow-Jets kind of way. B)

They just have to be adding Bradford to a package to trade to some other team at the top of the draft, right? I don't know if they acquired a pick with Bradford (I sure hope they didn't lose a pick!) but this just seems like one of those things that's so stupid that it's actually brilliant.

I mean... I'm telling myself that, anyway.

EDIT: Rumor is that the Eagles are getting the #10 pick from the Rams with Bradford.

Please let this be true.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Saints trade TE Jimmy Graham and 4th round pick to Seattle for center Max Unger and Seattle's 1st round pick...

Although this is good for Seattle, I got to question the motives of the Saints here. Unger has been a bit injury prone these last couple of seasons. Why in the world would New Orleans give up one of their best players for a center that's been injury prone.

Jimmy Graham to Seattle!

Hmmm... Build passing game around tight ends. Sign and dump random wide-outs at will. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right!? B)

The real question here is will Graham beg Steve Largent for #80 like that Rice fellow did?

6uXNWAo.png

Saints trade TE Jimmy Graham and 4th round pick to Seattle for center Max Unger and Seattle's 1st round pick...

Although this is good for Seattle, I got to question the motives of the Saints here. Unger has been a bit injury prone these last couple of seasons. Why in the world would New Orleans give up one of their best players for a center that's been injury prone.

When he's healthy, Unger's a stud.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

When he's healthy, Unger's a stud.

Yeah, well that's been the problem. He's been healthy only, what, 3 or 4 weeks of the season last year???

Saints have cap problems and Graham has a $5M roster bonus on Thursday*. Brees’ $18.75 million base salary and Graham’s $5 million roster bonus to became fully guaranteed in February. Saints had concerns on Graham's future health.

*-The court battle between Benson's wife and granddaughter could be an issue as well.

Seeing all this activity by teams, and seeing the Bucs do absolutely nothing except signing McCoy during the season makes me sad. Damn the Bucs!

Look at what Tampa did last year. Doesn't mean a thing.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Has to be a money-driven move. Saints not only drop a guy making huge money, but gains a cost-controlled 1st-round pick as well. Saints were like nearly $30 million over the cap. (Not sure what Unger's contract looks like, though.)

Sounds like Andre Johnson is on the verge of joining the Colts, too. He's older, but that's an AWESOME pickup for them. If that Colts team can get any semblance of a defense, they're gonna be tough to beat.

This Colts offense (if they do get Andre) might be the most talented since the Manning years with Wayne, Harrison, and Edge James. I mean having Luck as a QB, Frank Gore in the backfield (finally having a good running back), and having T.Y and Andre at WR will scare any defense with the exception of the LOB. If they fill the rest of their needs in the draft, they're a definite Super Bowl contender. I can't wait for next year!

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I think Chip Kelly watched Draft Day recently.

(Which if you haven't seen, you should. There's so much potential for random referencing that not enough people are in on.)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

So Chip Kelly is just pulling off Madden-style trades to move up and draft Mariota. Every day it seems a little more likely that this ends up with him burning the Eagles to the ground then getting the pick of any open college job.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived