2015 NFL Offseason

CS85

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it always the sb champ? Plus, I'd imagine the bills don't bring ratings. Steelers would be a good choice too, but I think the Eagles would be better since they're also one of the top ratings teams and have more national interest now than in previous years.

Does Dallas play in NE? That'd be another one on the short list.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

About Tebow's signing: I have both of Tebow's jerseys (neither are for sale, BTW), and that gives me an idea: Get his Eagles jersey, gather a couple o' my friends, and bill ourselves as the "Travelin' Tebows".

Wait... you think someone wants to buy them?

Wow, that's hysterical.

Anyway, wonder what number he'll wear since 5 and 15 are both off limits.

I hate the guy and wish nothing but failure on him, but I absolutely love this circus.

Please sign Michael Sam next, and put his locker next to Tebow's.

I love this idea.

If that happens then they must be on Hard Knocks

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

First schedule leak: Bears @ Packers on Thanksgiving night

Messing with tradition, I see.

No, I'm sure Detroit will host the early game and Dallas the middle one. When they first started the late Thanksgiving game, it was a Chiefs thing. It was supposedly Lamar Hunt's idea, and the NFL said "well, maybe we can reserve this game for two AFC teams, since 3/4 of the earlier games are NFC teams." I think there was talk of making the Chiefs the permanent host. Then after like a year they said to "hell with it" and just started letting the network pick whatever matchup it wanted.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

More info:

Steelers @ Patriots for the opening Thursday game

Giants @ Cowboys for the opening SNF

Eagles @ Falcons for the opening MNF DH1

Packers @ Bears week 1

Browns @ Jets week 1

Falcons @ Giants week 2

Seahawks @ Packers SNF week 2

Redskins @ Giants TNF week 3

Vikings @ Bears week 8

Browns @ Bengals TNF week 9

Eagles @ Lions is the early Thanksgiving game

Bears @ Vikings week 15

Eagles @ Giants week 17

Lions @ Bears week 17

Jets @ Bills week 17

Patriots @ Dolphins week 17

Can't believe how many national games the Eagles got. 3 primetimes in a row (with a bye in there), and overall they have 2 SNFs, 2 MNFs, 2 unopposed national FOX games, a Thanksgiving game and a Saturday night game

I read elsewhere that this season also marks the first time the Lions appear on NFL Network and the first time they host a SNF on NBC

Anyone looking for a Patriots schedule background? I put this together.

sggoBjf.png

Overall, I like the Pats schedule. However, I'm not a fan of the early bye. I wish we had one later. Looking forward to the week 10-12 stretch with the SB XLII/XLVI rematch, Rex coming to Gillette for MNF, and Brady-Manning 17 all in a row. Pats at Cowboys should also be a great early season game to watch.

Anyone looking for a Patriots schedule background? I put this together.

sggoBjf.png

Overall, I like the Pats schedule. However, I'm not a fan of the early bye. I wish we had one later. Looking forward to the week 10-12 stretch with the SB XLII/XLVI rematch, Rex coming to Gillette for MNF, and Brady-Manning 17 all in a row. Pats at Cowboys should also be a great early season game to watch.

I was kind of hoping to see Brady v. Romo on Turkey Day. That would've been an interesting QB duel. Instead Dallas gets Cam Newton and Carolina.

No knocking on Cam, but the Panthers-Cowboys game should be interesting.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Archived