2015 NFL Offseason

CS85

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite thing about the NFL schedule release is all the people who don't realize we've known about these opponents for months. "We're playing the Broncos again this year!?!?" Like, yeah that's how it works.

Anyways, the Bengals got 4 primetime games so first reaction is that's 4 losses right there.

But I think they could take San Francisco this year and the second to last game is in Denver and I predict Peyton Manning will be going through his "Brett Favre's last year with the Vikings" season so I'm not that scared of that one either. Surprised none of the primetimers are against Pittsburgh or Baltimore. It seems like we get at least one of those every season.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Marvin Lewis gets a year extension through '16.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Not sure if this is true, but prior to the schedule coming out it was mentioned on ESPN that some or all of the prime time games would be SB rematches. Another nod to the 50th. That's kinda neat.

Ah... so that's why they're gold highlighting all former SB matchups on the site schedule. I wondered if that was their way of NBA gold tagging its unis.

Marvin Lewis gets a year extension through '16.

On behalf of an AFC franchise fan myself, I say THANK YOU BENGALS lols. No srsly, extend Marv & Andy for another 9yrs... it'll be good.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

5 games in primetime for Seattle. That's awesome.

Best part is that it's a toughie. Arizona is still good... St. Louis can be good if they can ever get their heads out of their collective asses... and the Forty Whiners still suck ass.

Trips to Dallas, Carolina, Green Bay. Yeah... bring it.

Quickly looking at things, Dallas might have the roughest slate for a contender- AFC East won't be pleasant, Green Bay, Seattle, & usual NFC East mess. Sure they get the Bucs, but the rest of the NFC South might be prickly this year.

@2001mark

The Bills play three of four NFC East teams in a row in weeks 13-16. That doesn't seem especially fair.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Panthers come to Seattle, Seadragon.

Greg Hardy suspended 10 games without pay.

And if he sits all ten games, his first game back will be on Thanksgiving against CAR.
Of course, no wonder why they put that as the Thanksgiving game. (I don't think he'll play anyways...)

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Can't believe how many national games the Eagles got. 3 primetimes in a row (with a bye in there), and overall they have 2 SNFs, 2 MNFs, 2 unopposed national FOX games, a Thanksgiving game and a Saturday night game

I read elsewhere that this season also marks the first time the Lions appear on NFL Network and the first time they host a SNF on NBC

it's what - 9 or 10 prime time games? I can't believe how many straight SNF + MNF games they have. I hate that.

Apparently the Pope's visit and the Phillies really messed up their early season schedule.

Also stinks that they play Dallas so early, and finish with them by week 9. Would rather the games mean more.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Soo... early banter buzz has the Vikings as this season's best non-playoff team to make the playoffs. The Chiefs are also riding that wagon.

I dunno, I have to ink the Packers & Lions in, leaving the Vikings to beat one of the Eagles or Cowboys for a WC spot? Not sure about that.

I guess the NFC WC Champions League series will be Detroit-Minnesota home & away for the spot.

re. prime time games, I laughed last season's schedule when the Patriots were gifted TNF-SNF-Buffalo-MNF in a 4 week window.

Eagles with TGiving, I see 8x prime time/4:25pm starts.

Just checking now, even crazier I see their last NBC date is week 9/Nov 8... which gives NBC ample alibi to flex them in for another. Maybe the Bills/McCoy game Dec 13.

@2001mark

And if he sits all ten games, his first game back will be on Thanksgiving against CAR.

What's the basis for the 10 game suspension? I thought first time offenders got 6 games?

What's the basis for the 10 game suspension? I thought first time offenders got 6 games?

Roger is making it up as he goes. He claims there were severe injuries.

Him today:

"The net effect of these acts was that Ms. Holder was severely traumatized and sustained a range of injuries, including bruises and scratches on her neck, shoulders, upper chest, back, arms and feet,"

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Archived