2015 NFL Offseason

CS85

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jacksonville Jaguars will be making their 6th & 7th round draft picks from London, England.

lols

First 6th and 7th round picks; next they'll be making their 1st round picks being based in London. The NFL seems very adamantly set on having the Jaguars being the London "test dummy" before they shove them over there for reals.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

First 6th and 7th round picks; next they'll be making their 1st round picks being based in London. The NFL seems very adamantly set on having the Jaguars being the London "test dummy" before they shove them over there for reals.

It's ridiculous. They should just move the Jaguars to London & get on with it. I can't see how the balanced NFL would want to add a single odd new franchise.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Jets fined $100,000 for tampering with Darrelle Revis. If it only costs $100,000 to tamper, more teams might as well take the risk.

I also hope this means fans can also direct "cheater" allegations towards the Jets, too.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

No it don't the fine was more of Goodell playing favorites. Last year the Pats tampered with LaGarrette Blount and nothing was done.

So, Roger Goddell's favorite team is the Jets? And you can provide a link where it shows illegal tampering by the Patriots with LaGarrette Blount. Tank, you work in courts, right? Hopefully you don't bring anything circumstantial...

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Jacksonville Jaguars will be making their 6th & 7th round draft picks from London, England.

lols

I would love to know what so many have against the Jags staying in Jacksonville when they can actually outdraw Tampa Bay in a given season. Is it just because it's Jacksonville??

It boggles my mind to think that, even with the stadium renovations, past and future, as well as developments of land near the stadium by Shad Khan, people believe that this team will just up and go when they want to. If Shad really wanted to take the Jags out of Jax and to London, he wouldn't invest a single dime in ANYTHING inside Jacksonville, because that would be a huge waste of money, and therefore bad business sense. Khan didn't become a billionaire by making stupid business decisions. So what if there's one game in London......it hasn't been increased beyond one game.

I'm just so annoyed that people want to take my team away. /rant

Rookie Numbers thus far:

D.J. Humphries - ARI - #74

Markus Golden - ARI - #44

David Johnson - ARI - #31

Rodney Gunter - ARI - #95

Shaquille Riddick - ARI - #47

J.J. Nelson - ARI - #19

Gerald Christian - ARI - #83

Breshad Perriman - BAL - #18

Ronald Darby - BUF - #28

Shaq Thompson - CAR - #54

Kevin White - CHI - #13

Danny Shelton - CLE - #71

Cameron Erving - CLE - #74

Damarious Randall - GB - #23

Ty Montgomery - GB - #88

Jake Ryan - GB - #47

Brett Hundley - GB - #7

Kevin Johnson - HOU - #30

Benardrick McKinney - HOU - #55

Jaelen Strong - HOU - #11

Keith Mumphrey - HOU - #12

Reshard Cliett - HOU - #58

Christian Covington - HOU - #95

Kenny Hilliard - HOU - #38

Dante Fowler, Jr. - JAX - #56

Marcus Peters - KC - #22

Trae Waynes - MIN - #26

Eric Kendricks - MIN - #54

Danielle Hunter - MIN - #99

TJ Clemmings - MIN - #68

MyCole Pruitt - MIN - #83

Stefon Diggs - MIN - #14

Tyrus Thompson - MIN - #72

Austin Shepherd - MIN - #74

B.J. Dubose - MIN - #90

Edmond Robinson - MIN - #40

Amari Cooper - OAK - #19

Nelson Agholor - PHI - #17

Eric Rowe - PHI - #32

Jordan Hicks - PHI - #58

JaCorey Shepherd - PHI - #36

Randall Evans - PHI - #41

Brian Mihalik - PHI - #73

Melvin Gordon - SD - #28

Jameis Winston - TB - #3

Donovan Smith - TB - #76

Ali Marpet - TB - #74

Kwon Alexander - TB - #58

Kenny Bell - TB - #80

Kaelin Clay - TB - #14

Joey Iosefa -TB - #33

Marcus Mariota - TEN - #8

Morris Claiborne will not get his 5th year option and now has one foot out the door in Dallas.

What was viewed as Jerry's best 1st round pick since 2009 has ironically become the only blemish Jerry Jones has since that point (Bryant, Smith, Frederick, Martin and hopefully Byron Jones).

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Morris Claiborne will not get his 5th year option and now has one foot out the door in Dallas.

What was viewed as Jerry's best 1st round pick since 2009 has ironically become the only blemish Jerry Jones has since that point (Bryant, Smith, Frederick, Martin and hopefully Byron Jones).

I still feel bad for the dude. He's playing out of scheme. He's a man-to-man, press corner and played pretty well in his first season under Ryan.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I hear this all the time about players all over the league. "He's playing out of scheme". If you're so limited that hi can only play in one scheme, then you're just not that good. They say that about inside linebackers that move from a 34 to 43. I get that there are some differences, but let's be honest - it's not like they're podiatrists that get transferred to the brain surgery department. They break up passes and hit people. Come on.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I still feel bad for the dude. He's playing out of scheme. He's a man-to-man, press corner and played pretty well in his first season under Ryan.

He is also damaged goods. Only played 4 games last year and his lone bright spot was sealing the comeback victory against St. Louis with an INT.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Archived