slikye1's NFL (Panthers updated & Jets added)

slikye1

Hi everyone that's my first concept in this board.

As a high school student from Asia who just use AI for 2 weeks,I really met some difficulties on making this concept...

Luckily I was able to finish this concept

Back to the concept,IMO Panthers have a nice look now,but as they removed the outline from their primary logo,I think they can get a more modern look.

I changed the stripes to match the notches from their wordmark logo,and I used the Michigan State Spartans' font from Conrad's pack which I think match the stripes well.

PANTHERS%20home_zpssifsp6vi.jpg

Panthers%20Away_zpstvmvjenl.jpg

Panthers%20Alternate_zpstnwr3za5.jpg

At last I'm sorry for my bad English... :P

Thanks for reading!!!

First things first: I don't think a NFL team would ever use a college team's proprietary font. But other than that, it looks pretty solid. You made a few minor changes that made a pretty solid difference.

1425175351-U10338.png

Nice work. Definitely along the lines of something Mr. Richardson would do with his Panthers. He's traditional with a modern twist.

The font works for conceptual reasons, but something a tad more custom to the Panthers would work too.

This is a very nice update, I like the new striping and I think that the new font works well with the striping.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I really like these, it is a much needed upgrade

First things first: I don't think a NFL team would ever use a college team's proprietary font. But other than that, it looks pretty solid. You made a few minor changes that made a pretty solid difference.

Looks great. My only comment is that I'd love to see it with a black helmet, but that's just a personal preference thing.

Nice work. Definitely along the lines of something Mr. Richardson would do with his Panthers. He's traditional with a modern twist.

The font works for conceptual reasons, but something a tad more custom to the Panthers would work too.

Ditch the font, also on the helmet make the stripe go all the way to the end of the helmet. Other than that this is fantastic

This is a wonderful upgrade. It'd be a great look for the Panthers.

Fits the current branding too, not going wild with the nike gimmicks.

Looks pretty awesome, I'm actually a fan of the font. I think the pant stripe should be flipped so the pointed side is facing down. Great job though!

This is a very nice update, I like the new striping and I think that the new font works well with the striping.

Thanks everyone !!! I really appreciate it.

As AstroBull21 said, the font works for conceptual reasons...I know that they won't use a college team's font but it's suitable for this concept I think :)

I don't want to use their current block font, maybe I will post an update version in a few days.

Looks great, one of the best updates I've seen for the Panthers. Your English is perfectly fine, dont worry! Minor suggestions: black pants, and if you're tweaking the font, try to find a way to work grey into it. White numbers look a tad off on the blacks especially, as white isn't used anywhere else on the uniform (which I'm a fan of).

I like these a lot. the only thing I would change is leaving the name as it is now, white outlined in blue on the black jersey, white outlined in black on the blue jersey, and black outlined in blue on the black jersey. the outlined name works really well in football imo. also, black pants with the blue and black jerseys would look great. other than that, these are great.

16ger2r.jpg

2nlz4b7.jpg

2mmcyh1.jpgS2006_zpsooeigvfb.png

Awesome concept, really enjoy this one! What template and program are you using?

Flat Nike Hypercool Template. Socks and NFL logo from Nike Hypercool Template NFL.

The tapered triangle shape is a great way to depict claw marks if that was what you were going for. Love it! Especially the subtle change on the number font.

Yes that's what I want to. Thanks!!

Hi this is the updated version

-Flip the helmet and pant stripes

-Add some silver on the numbers of Home and Alt uniform

-Add an monochrome home set

And thanks for all your kind words and c&c which encouraged me a lot...

I will do some others teams concepts later.

You know I'm busy studying so maybe I can't finish the whole 32 teams, but I will try my best to give the team i make a pretty unique look

001PanthersHomeV2_zpsufv6b3xx.jpg

001PanthersHomeV2M_zpsiwglg2fy.jpg

001PanthersAway_zps077lqims.jpg

001PanthersAlternateV2_zpssktfujqf.jpg

Thx for reading!!!

Archived