If I Were in Charge of NFL Uniforms (Redesign/Tweaks for All 32 Teams)

WESPN

Looks really good overall. Only major tweaks I would suggest are to add more purple on the Raven's black jerseys and thicken the font for the Broncos. Minor nitpicks: the Bills and Panthers ended up being pretty similar design-wise with the stripe near the wordmark, and some teams (Vikings, Chiefs) had both light-dark-light and dark-light-dark striping. Love the feauback looks for Miami and Chicago.

I love what you did with the Giants! I grew up watching the Giants helmet with the wordmark on the sides so that has always had a soft spot in my heart. I am also not a fan that the Giants home and away jerseys are so different. So making them coincide with each other was a great improvement by you. My favorite though is the Rams. I love that yellow with the dark blue. Good choice. Overall I cant really say there is a team where you missed the mark. They were all pretty well executed!

Thanks! I liked the Rams too.

You have made a lot of great changes, for example, your marino era striping on miami. I don't think you should change the indy helmet color though.

Yeah I wasn't sold on the blue helmet either and figured a lot of people wouldn't like it. But I thought it was worth the experiment and it kept with the "making the past the present" theme.

I have one and only one complaint: saints whit needs to have dark numbers... Florida state tried the gold on white this past season and it did not work out.

I tried it, but I thought with the black outline it would be alright.

For the Bears, Lions, Jaguars and Saints home jerseys, you should probably use a white outline on the numbers so they can "pop" out to the viewers.

Tried that too. Didn't like it haha.

Bengals – What color are Bengal tigers? Orange. So why is the current primary home uniform black? This set fixes that as the orange uniforms become the home set and the black jersey is relegated to an every-so-often uniform.

Bengals.jpg

Browns – The Browns get a slight tweak with the modernization of the sleeve stripes, which have a bit of an angle to them. The helmet reflects the “new” logo and the alternate is the same brown on brown that everybody else seems to hate. The jersey font now reflects the new Browns font.

Browns.jpg

Ravens – Again, not much to fix with Baltimore. Pretty much left them as they are.

Ravens.jpg

Steelers – Added some grey because how can you have a team called the Steelers without using a color that represents steel? A brand new yellow alternate jersey is added.

Steelers.jpg

Up next...AFC South

Aaaaagh! How did you not get rid of the hideous white side paneling on the Bengals' color jerseys? Thanks for getting rid of the drop shadow on the numbers, though.

White side paneling? I don't know of what white side paneling you speak.

Oh my lord, can someone get the Buccaneers on the phone please? And that Panthers set is the kind of stuff I see in my dreams.

You guys are good for my ego. Thanks!

Looks really good overall. Only major tweaks I would suggest are to add more purple on the Raven's black jerseys and thicken the font for the Broncos. Minor nitpicks: the Bills and Panthers ended up being pretty similar design-wise with the stripe near the wordmark, and some teams (Vikings, Chiefs) had both light-dark-light and dark-light-dark striping. Love the feauback looks for Miami and Chicago.

Thanks I like those too.

You added the green jersey for the Seahawks!! That is an automatic win in my books!!

Here are some notes:

- I'm not a fan of the Lions grey alternate

- The Panthers black jersey. Either make that all black or all blue.

- If the Redskins ever have to remove their logo, I would not mind the arrow.

- I think the Broncos alternate would look better in the blue they currently have now, not the Elway Blue.

Row The Boat!! RoWINg!! R.T.B!!

YELLOW!! JACKETS!!

Well after looking at all those at once, I'll just talk about a few and list the best and worst of this set. Overall, they were pretty good. But there's definitely a few that could need changes.

Bears- Good improvement, but where's the Tv numbers on the alternate jersey?

Buccaneers- Not a fan of the overthrow of pewter. The uniform seems a bit messy as well. It's a good idea, just needs some cleaning up.

Saints- Nice Job on putting the logo above the number. Good improvement on the number font as well.

Seahawks- This uniform was just too busy.

Rams- As a Rams fan, I'm all for going back to the old color scheme, while staying true to modern scheme as well. The navy and yellow-gold just wasn't really working for me here. Horns on jersey are good though, however try to make them more similar to how they were in the Greatest Show days.

Browns- Not Feeling the stripes on that jersey. Try to stay more traditional.

Patriots- Great Improvement. White helmet adds a lot to it!

Broncos- Too messy, font Dosen't work well in my opinion.

Best Sets-

1. Texans

2. Patriots

3. Dolphins

4. Redskins

5. Cowboys

Worst Sets-

1. Broncos

2. Seahawks

3. Buccaneers

4. Titans

5. Eagles

fiowXOD.png

These look fantastic.

Only gripe is I'm not a fan of the 49ers gold monochrome. For my own preference, I think it'd work better if the pants were a different color and not the monochrome look.

We have pretty similar tastes in the tweaks you did and what I have been working on in my own concepts. If only the NFL teams would follow suit lol.

I would make the steelers facemasks black. I thinks the grey looks weird IMO.

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

Have to say... theses are one of if not the best concepts i have seen. Al

ot of thought and sense went into to theses. Great Job hope you do other leagues!!

Top 3 best and top 4 worst

best

1. SF

2. SD

3. DEN

worst

1. N

2. O

3. N

4. E

Wow, thanks guys!

I think these are all great, my favorites have to be what you did with the Eagles, Rams, and Panthers. I love the clash between old and new (Eagles and Rams). Is there any chance you could make the Jets more unique and new? I've been a Jet fan my whole life and I find our look a bit boring, I know there is only so much you can do with Green and White, and maybe you could have the current uniforms become an alternate?

Thanks.

I think these are all great, my favorites have to be what you did with the Eagles, Rams, and Panthers. I love the clash between old and new (Eagles and Rams). Is there any chance you could make the Jets more unique and new? I've been a Jet fan my whole life and I find our look a bit boring, I know there is only so much you can do with Green and White, and maybe you could have the current uniforms become an alternate?

Thanks.

I'll have to think about it. My logic with the Jets was to go back to the glory days of Namath. I looked at the Ken O'Brien era jerseys and while I like that logo and color scheme, the unis are a little bland overall.

Archived