Design TCU's Basketball Court

29texan

I threw my hat into the ring last night. I wanted to do something different, unique, for TCU. I ended up removing the website. The white area of the frog and top of the key are a lighter wood stain.

TCU%20court%20contest%20WIP_zpsulbpfvkb.

I actually have something like this in mind.

Different, but somewhat similar to this...

What about people outside the USA, they can't participate in this contest?

Probably.

They weren't too specific on who could and couldn't participate, so I'd go for it.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided to throw my best work in as well, I have nothing to lose.

lMEIzyp.jpg

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

This is just ONE of my rough drafts. I'm not sure if I want to go with this one or not, but here's a concept I have:

20721_10205074031723896_6520703105071609

The midcourt is the frog logo, but not sure if (for this concept, only) I wanted to use the actual logo or a silhouette with the Frog Skin pattern.,

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I decided to throw my best work in as well, I have nothing to lose.

lMEIzyp.jpg

What about the entire court ...stained in purple. Everything. The key. The arc. The paint. The baselines ...all stained in purple wood. Yeahhhh Purple Rain.

NYCdog.png

Decided to give it a shot too. I replaced the lines from the photoshop template that we've all have been using with the lines from the template TCU provided. Might have added a few too many things but I wanted it to look more modern and not like Baylor's new boring court. If you cant see it, the frog scale/skin pattern is on the out-of-bounds purple area.

TCU%20Court%20Contest_zpsodxahmr0.png

Without the stain...

TCU%20Court%20Contest1_zpsfsouhdxm.png

JeKhnr9.png

My submission:

11081464_10205097655754482_2697973958896

Wow, that's actually reallllly effin nice.

I like this a lot.

Decided to give it a shot too. I replaced the lines from the photoshop template that we've all have been using with the lines from the template TCU provided. Might have added a few too many things but I wanted it to look more modern and not like Baylor's new boring court. If you cant see it, the frog scale/skin pattern is on the out-of-bounds purple area.

Without the stain...

TCU%20Court%20Contest1_zpsfsouhdxm.png

I gotta say I like this one a lot. I wouldn't mind the paint area in purple though, then keep the court lines black.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Here are my favorites out of what I've put together.

hO10MrT.jpg

I like the third one the best.

This is my fav of the three you posted, fouhy12.

Although the baseline letters would definitely look better in gray or white, IMO. Also, the "Frogs Court" wordmark color is a little off in comparison to everything else.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived