CCSLC March Madness Brackets Group (Est. 2015)

mgdmhl

Original Post from 2015.

With last year's group (2014) having a good showing on ESPN.com I thought I would make a group for this years (2015) tournament.

It's named "CCSLC Forum Brackets", and the password is "ccslcforum". I didn't put a year in the name of the group because I wanted it to be one that everyone can rejoin every year without it having the previous year in the title.

If you are interested in joining, please post that here so that we know who is playing. If you decide to play, please name the bracket with your CCSLC usersname (you don't have to rename your username) so that we know which brackets are associated with which people.

ONLY one bracket per person per group.

Same group name and password for the following sites...

ESPN Group

CBS Sports Group (No longer being used)

Yahoo! Group (No longer being used)

NCAA March Madness Group (No longer being used)

Because the ESPN group gets a better showing, I encourage everyone to join that one. If there isn't a good showing in the other groups this year, they will likely not be continued in following years.

2016 EDIT: All the groups above except for the NCAA March Madness group were reactivated. I had to make a new group for the NCAA March Madness group because the NCAA site doesn't save groups from previous years. All the links above should work for this year. The Sports Illustrated group and Fox Sports group from last year (2015) were removed because of lack of people. 

New for this year (2016), here's an ESPN Group for the women's basketball tournament...

ESPN Group (Women's Tournament)

ESPN Second Chance (Restart Bracket at Sweet 16)

ESPN Second Chance Group

2017 EDIT: All the groups from 2016 are back and the links should work. Again, I encourage everyone to join the ESPN one because it gets the best participation. The Second Chance group will be reactivated once ESPN has it up again.

2018 EDIT: Only doing ESPN groups (men's and women's tournaments, and second chance) this year due to low participation in other groups.

JeKhnr9.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for setting this up again.

For those that are interested, the Uni Watch Fans Facebook Admins have setup a March Madness pool and you can join that by joining our Facebook page located here. The link to the pool is pinned at the top of the page.

spacer.png

In as What Would WallyHorse Do? In the Yahoo pool(3rd pool on there for me).

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Wowie I will see about entering as many as I can in the meantime enjoy my NCAA Preview

2015 NCAA Tournament Preview

http://sportsecyclopedia.com/tank/2015ncaa/2015finalfour.html

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Joined the Yahoo group. Good luck gents!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I'm just warning you all, I've only ever picked one bracket correctly, and that was the Carmelo-led Syracuse Orange in 2003. Beware my prowess.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Can we do one bracket in CBS and one in ESPN? IF so I'll do one in each, otherwise I'll be in CBS.

Yes. You just can't have more than one bracket in a group. So you could have a bracket in all 6 groups if you want.

JeKhnr9.png

Can we do one bracket in CBS and one in ESPN? IF so I'll do one in each, otherwise I'll be in CBS.

Yes. You just can't have more than one bracket in a group. So you could have a bracket in all 6 groups if you want.

cool. I just filled out my espn bracket. East Region - land of upsets - at least that's what I'm going with. :)

For whatever reason I missed it if you can change your name so my ccslc cbs and espn brackets would be under same username (easier for me). But no such luck, so I'm mattman2900 4 in ESPN.

Archived