CCSLC March Madness Brackets Group (Est. 2015)

mgdmhl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/14/2016 at 9:53 AM, Cujo said:

The original post is wildly confusing, but nonetheless ☑ I'm in.

What's so confusing? 

Just join the group(s) you want to be in for this year. That's basically it. If a group doesn't get many people to join it this year it will be deactivated next year.

Edit: I did go back and reword/reorganize somethings at the top of the OP because it did look a little weird with the 2014 and 2015 stuff.

JeKhnr9.png

On 3/14/2016 at 9:05 AM, MJWalker45 said:

I created the group CCSLC 2016 if y'all want to throw your brackets in to see who's the best at picking the champion. Password is (creamer)

You do understand that is what this thread/group is for, right?

JeKhnr9.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

I hadn't seen any new group in ESPN, that's why I posted mine. No worries. 

If you read the OP that was the point of this group. It's the same group every year so all you have to do is click rejoin and that's why I didn't put a year in the name of the group. Now you don't have to figure out if the next year's group has been made or not.

JeKhnr9.png

3 minutes ago, mgdmhl said:

If you read the OP that was the point of this group. It's the same group every year so all you have to do is click rejoin and that's why I didn't put a year in the name of the group. Now you don't have to figure out if the next year's group has been made or not.

I was saying that ESPN didn't give me the option and that's why I made my group. But yes you're correct. I'll remember this next year. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

20 hours ago, mgdmhl said:

What's so confusing? 

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 1:15 PM, mgdmhl said:

It's named "CCSLC Forum Brackets", and the password is "ccslcforum". I didn't put a year in the name of the group because I wanted it to be one that everyone can rejoin every year without it having the previous year in the title.

If you are interested in joining, please post that here so that we know who is playing. If you decide to play, please name the bracket (you don't have to rename your username) with your CCSLC username so that we know which brackets are associated with which people.

ONLY one bracket per person per group.

Same group name and password for the following sites...

ESPN Group

CBS Sports Group

Yahoo! Group

NCAA March Madness Group

Because the ESPN group gets a better showing, I encourage everyone to join that one. If there isn't a good a good showing in the other groups this year, they will likely not be continued in following years.

2016 EDIT: All the groups above except for the NCAA March Madness group were reactivated. I had to make a new group for the NCAA March Madness group because the NCAA site doesn't save groups from previous years. All the links above should work for this year. The Sports Illustrated group and Fox Sports group from last year (2015) was removed because of lack of people. 

New for this year (2016), here's an ESPN Group for the women's basketball tournament...

ESPN Group (Women's Tournament)

6uXNWAo.png

Remember to name your bracket after your CCSLC username so people know what bracket is associated with what members. And NO double accounts (that's cheating). 

Most brackets close/lock at Noon (eastern time) tomorrow.

JeKhnr9.png

• 11 months later...

The Yahoo bracket link is not working.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Much appreciated gents. I've joined the ESPN and Yahoo pools.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived