Sharks Home Concept

TheGortonFisherman

So I think we all agree the Sharks are a bit of a mess uniform-wise. It feels like their identity is boring and lacks creativity despite a solid color palate. I'm going to try and fix that with this concept. Here are some of the main changes:

Colors: Teal brought towards the green shade (away from blue). Green is an underutilized color in the NHL and the color sets them apart. I feel like the orange 'sticks' out too much in the palate, so I changed the shade to old gold. I feel like it fits in the scheme better.

Logo: I removed the triangle and added the full body shark. It's a more dynamic logo for sure.

Design: I took from the pretty popular stadium series sweaters to make this look. I think it's unique as hell.

Things I'm still deliberating on: Number font: Go traditional or outside the box?

Away jersey: Do I go with a totally different style? How do I incorporate this design into a mostly white sweater?

C&C always appreciated guys!!

47Ej2rn.png?1

I think there's very few people who think the Sharks uniforms are a mess.

Just because green is under-utilized doesn't mean it works with the Sharks. I don't know why green would ever be associated with a Shark. The color scheme you created is worse then what they currently use. It's bland & grey.

Design wise, this isn't much. You added a line to the already existing design.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived