Fictional/Fantasy Football Team - Rockstars

JB83

So I got bored and decided to make logos/jerseys for a fictional team called the Rockstars. This is usually the name I use in fantasy football, in case anyone was wondering. As for the colors, I've always loved the Volt color by Nike and I thought it would look good with black and white and a little grey. Anyways, C&C, let me know if you like it, and all that good stuff!

cNvz9ZN.png

UVFIY1y.png

spacer.png

The fact the star has the one curved edge is really bothering me. I think it'd be better if you just straightened it to make it like a normal star.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

• 2 weeks later...

The fact the star has the one curved edge is really bothering me. I think it'd be better if you just straightened it to make it like a normal star.

I see that too. But other than that, I FREAKING LOVE IT ALL!!!

I see that too. But other than that, I FREAKING LOVE IT ALL!!!

Thanks! As for the curved edge, I did that on purpose. If you look at the white/silver part of the logo, it's a star made of 3 shapes. I wanted the big one to be kinda "swoopy," hence the curve.

spacer.png

Archived