International Soccer Kit Concepts

next_gen_uniforms

you are getting better all the time good work. The front numbers are a tad big on Ghana. No design complaints on wither though. I would like to see you try extra details like back neck and jock tags in the future too.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I like the work that you are producing. So far the jerseys look good, and so does the presentation. For the France jerseys the home looks too much like the 2012-13 one while the away looks too much like the 2014-15 one. Don't follow Nike's way of style when it comes to France. Since all they've been producing was scraped designs, with zero detail and effort. Yes you can keep the jerseys classy, but give it your own flare or idea. I see you added the bronze/gold, and that's neat but don't be afraid to be creative, rather than taking a polo shirt and putting the manufacture's and team's logos, and calling it a jersey. That's just my opinion, and if you want style and absurdness yet unique and stylish jerseys, take a look at Adidas' old French ones. While Ghana, I must say the away looks gorgeous, there's a bit too much yellow for my liking, but still the idea, and execution is great. While the home is also looking good too, but I think you over did it with the pattern. Use the template to your power, probably only put the pattern on the sleeves, or put it on the whole front, but cut it off were the back bottom stitching is. Other than that, I love how you imputed more than one hint of detail and design, which makes it that much greater and appreciative.

Just one note, it would be better if you put the home jerseys on the left side instead, and remember these are soccer (football) jerseys not basketball, so the numbers on the front shouldn't be as large as you have them.

Other than that I really dig the designs you've so far released, and keep it up.

EDIT: Oh also don't make the pattern of the Ghana home jersey, over lap the colour stripes.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Great jerseys but the Ghanaian awayd and germanian homes are too similar.

*aways*

What your speaking of is the Ghana home, he switched the home and away kit's placing on the German kits since that looks more reasonable.

While you do have a point. The German home and Ghana home, look too similar. This can be understandable for the same company to do the same thing for teams, but it would be really bad if two rival manufactures copy the same design, mostly the two brothers.

Also for the German kits, the sublimated/watermark design wouldn't be loved by many Germans, since it only applies to the Bavarians which are Bayern. And not many Germans like Bayern. Even if so, this design would only apply to that area, instead of Germany as a whole.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Great jerseys but the Ghanaian awayd and germanian homes are too similar.

*aways*

What your speaking of is the Ghana home, he switched the home and away kit's placing on the German kits since that looks more reasonable.

While you do have a point. The German home and Ghana home, look too similar. This can be understandable for the same company to do the same thing for teams, but it would be really bad if two rival manufactures copy the same design, mostly the two brothers.

Also for the German kits, the sublimated/watermark design wouldn't be loved by many Germans, since it only applies to the Bavarians which are Bayern. And not many Germans like Bayern. Even if so, this design would only apply to that area, instead of Germany as a whole.

Thanks for pointing that out. It wasn't meant to be the Bavarian checker pattern. I threw in some sublimation to make the jersey less plain.

Next up Germany, I had them returning to black shorts in the first kit and a green second kit.

OLACZUK.jpg

Awesome. I really didn't like that FIFA has gone on a tear against international teams unis. I really like the black shorts and of course the green away kit. You can't argue with tradition.

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

Archived