Waffles

Political Logos

Underwhelming would be the best way to describe most of these marks.

Does anyone else find Bernie Sanders' use of his first name to be an interesting decision? Aside from Hillary, he's the only candidate who has chosen to use his first name. I'm thinking that might be a conscious choice in branding himself as her possible running mate. I know it's not directly related to the logo, but it's definitely related to the brand he's chosen for himself.

Hillary-Bernie 2016; that way there's no awkward Hillary-Sanders, because it's hard to imagine Clinton actually running as 'Clinton'.

Does anyone else find Bernie Sanders' use of his first name to be an interesting decision? Aside from Hillary, he's the only candidate who has chosen to use his first name. I'm thinking that might be a conscious choice in branding himself as her possible running mate. I know it's not directly related to the logo, but it's definitely related to the brand he's chosen for himself.

Hillary-Bernie 2016; that way there's no awkward Hillary-Sanders, because it's hard to imagine Clinton actually running as 'Clinton'.

Rand Paul using his first name too. i think it's a good choice for all 3 because their first names are quite unique and memorable.

To paraphrase Morgo up thread: meh.

I'm just hoping we don't see some doctor related pun for Carson... something like Ben Carson, your prescription for a healthy America.

Rand Paul using his first name too. i think it's a good choice for all 3 because their first names are quite unique and memorable.

Carly Fiorina is using her first name as well.

Huckabee's logo is mediocre at best but his slogan is fantastic.

It is also much less controversial than his 2008 slogan: Faith. Family. Freedom.

What font is that? It's a nice look.

Ben Carson:

xepHNpC.png
Edited by Ice_Cap
let's keep bias out of this thread so it doesn't turn ugly

Edited by Ice_Cap, Today, 00:20.

let's keep bias out of this thread so it doesn't turn ugly

If posting a picture of Kamala Harris doesn't keep it from getting ugly? Nothing will. :D

You know as big as Republican as I am I would never wear a T-Shirt with a politican's logo.

You know as big as Republican as I am I would never wear a T-Shirt with a politican's logo.

I do, just not while that election is going on or even while that politician is in office. I have Clinton Gore and Bobby Kennedy for President tshirts I wear on the regular, and a few Obama campaign tshirts than I've never worn, but probably will someday.

Nothing like wearing a Hilary Clinton bro tank.

Santorum best logo yet

Santorum best logo yet

If by 'best' you mean 'most self-aggrandizing form of ego masturbation.'

Pataki's logo meanwhile is indicative of the man, his time as Governor of New York, and likely his campaign: unmemorable.