What if Nike Landed the NHL?

Batgrenade1

I prefer the black C to that white one (just because I think the black outline looks really off on it) but other than that I really like these. There are some nitpicks I have (like Penguins jerseys would rather switch white and gold) but overall very realistic so far. Love the Panthers jerseys especially. Keep er going.

Can honestly say I've never seen either of those alternate logos for either team. I love what you did with the Flames, that striping pattern on the alternate is fantastic. For the Stars alternate, I'd replace all the gray with white, so that it matches the logo. If the outline of Texas was gray, then it'd be perfect, but since the logo has the white outline, I'd stick with white over gray. Can't wait to see what you have next though.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

The Flames set is perfect! As a Flames fan this is exactly what Calgary needs to do in the future... you also fixed the terrible "Germany sock" stripes that the Flames currently use by switching up the order of black, gold and red. The black alternate is SO GOOD.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived