Browns concept based on 2016 Pro Bowl uniforms.

WinTheDay8

I'm really confused on what or why you posed this.

In the past, the pro bowl uniforms have had elements of redesigns from the same season (Like Tampa last year). So, I made a Browns concept based on the Pro Bowl unis this year, because there is a good chance they are going to share some design elements.

Personally, I hate the concept. But why would you post someone else's work just to bash it?

It's my work...

I don't see why you guys have such a problem with what he has done, he's bashing the idea, and doing something many others do on here without a problem; post a concept of an upcoming update based on a Pro Bowl uniform, as he said, two things that are often related (2014, TB).

I also don't understand what you guys like about these. Designs for design sake (DFDS? Is DFDS already a thing? Does it stand for something else?) are pretty amateurish. Understandable when the team doesn't have a name, like in the Pro Bowl, but that isn't the case for the Browns. Amateurish enough when it doesn't mimic a soccer jersey. Shoulder designs shouldn't extend to below the neck, in my opinion. If you do like the uniforms, that's cool, I'm not going to judge you, or ask what's wrong with you, which is my main problem with these comments, he voiced an opinion and you bashed both his opinion and himself because you don't see eye to eye.

Maybe I'm completely missing it here. Correct me if I am.

Personally, I hate the concept. But why would you post someone else's work just to bash it?

It's my work...

Oh..I'm sorry haha. Hate was a strong word too, I was quick to say that because I thought that's what you were pointing out. I do hate the grey numbers though. But sorry for the quick judgement.

Archived