My take on various MLS Teams (Chicago Primary 5/15)

upperV03

Finishing off the Sounders, here is their third kit, which utilizes the colors of the NASL era teams.The kit is black from head to toe, and a large stripe is going across the chest, in the dark green and bright turquoise of the original Sounders. Bright turquoise shorts are also an option, creating a similar look to their current third kit. The crest is recolored, and the chest stripe is carried over onto the socks. Also, the secondary has been updated once again with the space needle being taken out. C&C welcomed.

1821u5c.png

h6ldOhE.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely prefer the all-black kit. Maybe the chest stripe could be tweaked to lime green, if you even have to use the chest stripe, seeing as it is kind of similar to your whitecaps concept, and similarities in Cascadia rivals' kits is something I don't think would go over too well.

spacer.png

The purpose of the kit was to introduce the colors of the original sounders on a modern kit, so I will not be changing it to lime green. And also, the chest stripe has many differences from the whitecaps', and the entire kit does not really bear many similarities Imo.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

My ultimate opinion is honestly that this idea missed the mark. I am not a fan of sky blue and dark green either. They only need one set of colors and they have a good one. I also see you have attempted many chest stripes. while they are different, you should try other things because they will look "strangely similar" on the pitch.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

^ Once again the colors are those of the original Sounders. I agree it is a strange combination, but many seattle fans are fond of those colors, as they are apart of the storied history of the club. And so far there are only two teams with a true chest stripe design, seattle and vancouver, and they happen to be very different. The only other club that I am planning on using a similar design is chicago, for obvious reasons. Also, Seattle and vancouver would never have to square off against eachother with their respective chest stripe designs.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Back today with the primary kit for the Houston Dynamo. The kit is the traditional orange shirt/socks, and white shorts, while the shirt features a subtle yet striking sunburst design around the crest. Sticking with what they have done for their past few kits, the texas flag is featured as the jocktag. Feel free to leave C&C.

EnEy82W.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Sorry for the layoff, but here I am with the secondary for the Dynamo. The shirt features a bold two stripe pattern going diagonally across the torso. The stripe is orange and light blue, as I wanted the light blue to be featured as more than just a subtle accent to further distinguish from the primary. Sponsor logos, along with the name/numbers are black to provide contrast with the brightness of the orange and blue, respectively. Also, the primary kit has been updated with the suggestions that were made. Feel free to leave C&C on either design.

moOMqVi.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Very interesting, definitely more interesting than their current secondary. The blue stripe seems a little out of place imo, but it looks five.

spacer.png

Archived