NFL Speedflex Helmet Concepts (Revised Dolphins) just added

The Nati MacDaddy

On 8/18/2015 at 8:42 AM, Philly said:

That Bengals helmet is a thing of beauty. That's a two-toned helmet done right (unlike some team in Jacksonville). The Eagles logo is pretty cool as well, but I'll always be partial to some sort of wing pattern on the helmet. Personally, I'd love to see a matte black helmet with a midnight green facemask for the Eagles.

I think this 2nd version of the Eagles concept is closer to Philly's Phinest personal tastes. How did I do with this version?

5961bf49b1563_Eagles3Speedflex6view.png.c80b2b42d8df176778d69624a035559b.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the 2nd Philly helmet is perfect. Nailed it.

By the way, the Bengals are tight! I remember, growing up, I loved the Bengals helmet, it was my favorite of all. I'm not a fan, but I still root for them to this day when they're not impacting the 9ers. This helmet reminds of how much I loved those tiger stripes as a kid. Seriously, you made me feel like a kid that just loves tigers! Best helmet I've ever seen!

Got some great work here, keep it up!

Please delete my account.

• 1 month later...

I've been away for quite some time but want to feature the latest concept for the Washington Redskins. I used this concept by Max O' Brien that I found and want to give credit where credit is due. I also google searched for an image of indian bead work to use for the stripe. Here is what I came up with. Let's hear from you.

5961c06b0c380_RedskinsSpeedflex6view.png.ebf09f4a6ddda715402cec3de0d17080.png

Here is my latest revision of Giants concept from page 1. I darkened the helmet color and broadened the stripe. It is also in the 6 view template. Keep your CC coming. It is getting close but I am hoping your suggestions can move this to the next level.

5961c0ca9ba11_Giants2Speedflex6view.png.a6ea2b185706eb010277b95b3737c26e.png

• 3 weeks later...

I want to bump this thread with the latest Miami Dolphins concept. I found dolphin and wave images on a public domain site and added a setting sun. IMO there needs to be more orange in the current Dolphin helmet design. What are your thoughts on this concept?

5961c15f6a1ce_DolphinsSpeedflex6view.png.0479b0c33c2664397ab007d8ff09c875.png

I've been away for quite some time but want to feature the latest concept for the Washington Redskins. I used this concept by Max O' Brien that I found and want to give credit where credit is due. I also google searched for an image of indian bead work to use for the stripe. Here is what I came up with. Let's hear from you.

Redskins%20Speedflex%206%20view_zpsaipgl

I like the stripe better than the logo. How does this look with the Arrow from the early 70's? I also like the Eagles concept at the top of the page. It would go well with their black jerseys.

I want to bump this thread with the latest Miami Dolphins concept. I found dolphin and wave images on a public domain site and added a setting sun. IMO there needs to be more orange in the current Dolphin helmet design. What are your thoughts on this concept?

Dolphins%20Speedflex%206%20view_zps1cp6k

I guess the chin strap is in the way I dont see a Setting sun.

BUT the stripe is a no go in my book.

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my latest effort for the New England Patriots. I found this image and really liked it. I went with a white helmet and my own design on the stripe. The stripe needs more work but I need your help to get it looking like wavy stripes on the flag in the back view.

Right now it looks kinda like Evel Knievel's helmet. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Let me hear from you. Thanks!

5961c1e36c9eb_PatriotsSpeedflex6view.png.6b014f430aeef1b8c1336ee1cd6c962b.png

OK Here is the first revision of the Patriots concept. Back view of the stripe is better but I'm not sure if this working. CC needed. Yes, I will need to correct the striping on the other views but just want to get it out there for you to look at and give me feedback. Did I do better without the NE lettering on the hat?

5961c242b0bd8_Patriots2Speedflex6view.png.de430dc7d9a378ad3d2fb2f89ad581a8.png

OK Here is the first revision of the Patriots concept. Back view of the stripe is better but I'm not sure if this working. CC needed. Yes, I will need to correct the striping on the other views but just want to get it out there for you to look at and give me feedback. Did I do better without the NE lettering on the hat?

Patriots%202%20Speedflex%206%20view_zps7

I like the way the stripe is on this one, but, your right it looks "Evel Kanievel", I think it might work if you just remove the star from the back, and just put the number. or maybe a red star since there is a red star on the collar of the logo?

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

• 1 month later...

Archived