Vitorio Arts NHL

VitorioArts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of these are great, but so many of them would look a lot better with outlines on the numbers (e.g. Blue jackets, Hurricanes, Ducks, Flames)

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Huge fan of what you have done at this point. I am one of the few who actually likes the green yoke and trim on the Devil's jerseys. And I cannot forget to mention the recolor of the old Mighty Ducks logo. While it doesn't feel the exact same without the green and purple, it still is a nice touch. Can't wait to see what you have next.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

This is a great series. I really like the Ducks and Flames, and the simplicity of the designs. Less is more!

Welcome to the boards

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

There is a fine line between simple and boring. I understand and appreciate what you are trying to do here, but some of these teams deperately need a little more pizzaz! I'm sure that it's too much work for you to change things, but I desperately hope that your alternates end up with a little more spirit than what you've released so far. I know you want to keep things simple but after a while, most of the uniforms all look kinda the same. Teams need their own identity, something that makes them unique compared to the rest of the league and I haven't really seen that. Don't take this in a negative way, I know it takes a lot of effort to produce something like this an you've probably put a decent ammount of work into this, but my point stands. I will continue to watch your work and hope that the alternates end up being something special. You can do simple and unique at the same time, it just takes a little more creativity.

I've already mentioned this before, but sometimes, simple is worse. Most of these are downgrades from what the teams currently wear. The only jerseys I somewhat like so far are Ottawa's and Florida's. Unless what you're going for is making the jerseys more simplistic than you're doing a good job, but I wouldn't really say this a redesign I would like to see from the NHL.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys! Here is the Central Division, I hope you like it. C&C Welcome! So a few things:

-The alternates coming soon (every team is getting one)

-Minnesota Wild's concept is if they went with the Minnesota Vikings colors (My father requested it, and i thought it would be fun)

Up first, the St. Louis Blues.

StLBluesHome_zpstpm34j8t.jpgStLBluesAway_zpsyrwnyilp.jpg

Second, The Nashville Predators.

NashPredatorsHome_zpsjjw8wuzc.jpgNashPredatorsAway_zpsftucxzbn.jpg

The Chicago Blackhawks.

ChiBlackHawksHome_zpsoem3pqyz.jpgChiBlackHawksAway_zpsncheg1a3.jpg

Minnesota Wild. (Vikings)

MinWildHome_zpsw2e0gpkt.jpgMinWildAway_zpsdjlkn00j.jpg

Archived