nash61

New mothership logo coming Monday, March 30

I expect the new logo to be swapped out on Sunday's for the camo-pattern version in honor of the military. Right?!?

I have it on good authority from a trusted source that part of the new logo will be made of a revolutionary, see-through material.

I have a trusted source that says it is a silhouette of Mr. Chris Creamer himself.

It'll be the star/maple leaf in a roundel that says "Chris Creamer's Sports Logo Community Est. 1997" in Copperplate font.

The new logo's gotta be lightweight too. Can't have such a not-very-heavy object slowing the website down.

"Our inspiration was the strong and beloved identities, such as the Southwest Pennsylvania Magic, Oklahoma City Blue, and the Orange County Blues Football Club. Also, we incorporated a gradient and neon design to represent our association with Canada"

I have a trusted source that says it is a silhouette of Mr. Chris Creamer himself.

Is he wearing a ballcap and a smirk, with the brim covering his eyes?

Some more old logos:

CBCJd0xUwAAfCzj.png

I actually was commissioned to create the new logo. I hope you all enjoy it.

DBGa5Er.jpg

• the iconic star C we decided to keep, ditching the leaf due to this website's complete non-association with Canada (research of your client is necessary for a good logo; write this down, kids)
  • electric-green stripes create a sense of dynamic energy, pointing the logo forward into the future; the lens flare should draw in the JJ Abrams crowd of millenials who require that extra polish
  • black circle in the background ties it all together with a stirring sense of fashion - black is sleek, slimming, and appealing to all - gold glow contains Dedication Pixels for all members collectively banned from the community
  • the 18th anniversary deserves to be featured prominently, and it's angular, modern font style harkens us back to yesteryear, the orange was given a new shade to exhibit the strength of our forum membership

The breast-cancer awareness ribbon is a perfect compliment.

It'll be the star/maple leaf in a roundel that says "Chris Creamer's Sports Logo Community Est. 1997" in Copperplate font.

I know this is a joke but I wouldn't mind it.

Is he wearing a ballcap and a smirk, with the brim covering his eyes?

Isn't that a given?

I assume since the site's gone global, it will abandon any sort of national ties to Canada and the US?

No, it's a global brand in Canada, it's required to use a maple leaf and only a maple leaf.

I predict a throwback logo. Throwing back to 1997 means gradients. Lots of gradients.

And teal. Lots and lots of teal.

In all seriousness though, this has all the makings of an HOF thread.

I expect the new logo to be swapped out on Sunday's for the camo-pattern version in honor of the military. Right?!?

Every Thursday the site will switch to the old All-blue background in our new Throwback Thursdays

"We anticipate that the additions of volt green and anthracite to our logo will assist in our efforts to recruit younger members. The new logo is infused with speed, skewed to the right to look toward the CCSLC's bright future."

Will the new logo be compatible with Cool Base technology?

Serious question:

Can we get hats made?

Agreed. I'd rock a CCSLC shirt/hat happily! Has that ever been a thing?

Apparently the Arizona flag is going to be incorporated in some form to represent Chris' belief that the site can succeed in the southwest.

Apparently the Arizona flag is going to be incorporated in some form to represent Chris' belief that the site can succeed in the southwest.

I nominate "Chris Creamer's Will to Succeed in Las Vegas" as a seed in next year's Glorious Tournament of Victory