New mothership logo coming Monday, March 30

nash61

It's gonna be a fauxback to 1899, and the site will look like an old-timey alamanac with ribbons and predictions for future logos.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the Arizona flag is going to be incorporated in some form to represent Chris' belief that the site can succeed in the southwest.

And all post times will no longer reflect DST.

Serious question:

Can we get hats made?

Agreed. I'd rock a CCSLC shirt/hat happily! Has that ever been a thing?

Shirts? It'll be tough to accomplish that right without making them too heavy, slowing us down in our everyday lives. Perhaps we can implement some of that cutting-edge, technologically-advanced materials?

So many jokes came to mind when I opened this thread, but they've all been done... sometimes twice.

Needs piping.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I have a source on reddit that told me that the logo is super minimalist. Chris is from Canada, so he wanted his site to reflect the classic look of an original six hockey team. It'll be a roundel with a plain white maple leaf inside. However, to keep it fresh for the kids, he'll have an alternate that's the icethetics logo/font but will instead show his totally not made up nickname "Creams" going diagonally downwards.

Remember, this is from a random guy on reddit, so it's 100% guaranteed to be right.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived