nash61

New mothership logo coming Monday, March 30

The new logo will appear in every post, next to the member's username. The logo will be rendered in colors specially selected to match each member's avatar.

I heard it will be on both sides of the post because some European website does it. So it must be the right way and cool.

CBHPnrfUYAEeAS1.png

So who's the lucky bastard who got paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to play around with MS Paint?

CBHPnrfUYAEeAS1.png

I see the subliminal arrow!

6114_toronto_blue_jays-cap-2013.png

All I can see right now

CBHPnrfUYAEeAS1.png

6114_toronto_blue_jays-cap-2013.png

All I can see right now

I'm predicting a red maple leaf and a blue or white star with no C. Not to nitpick, but it always kinda bugged me how the colors were the other way around.

CBHPnrfUYAEeAS1.png

We're going to get all of these teasers and it's going to end up like the "unveiling" of the Sabres third jersey :)

CBHPnrfUYAEeAS1.png

All I can see right now

I'm predicting a red maple leaf and a blue or white star with no C. Not to nitpick, but it always kinda bugged me how the colors were the other way around.

So it's just a recolor of the main logo to avoid the NBA fee's. Can't wait to see the new Alt logo that will actually be used everywhere.

I've seen the new jerseys, they aren't any huge departure from what we've had in the past. The biggest change, and one that I think is unnecessary, is the hanger effect that reads "ACTUALLY JET FUEL *CAN* MELT STEEL BEAMS"

Is Adidas giving us a tequila sunrise jersey out of this? Because if we don't get a tequila sunrise and matching stirups, I'm gonna be really upset.

I fully expect the new logo to reflect the Instagram Takeover of Summer 2014.

Clearly a ripoff of the SEPTA logo :P

SEPTA_logo_small_horizontal_400x400.jpg

I am surprised no one posted Fraser Davidson's version yet. I would not be shocked if this is the actual logo.

2i8fbqu.png

Drake's gonna be a UniWatch fan by this time next year, so why include a gold and black version?

How many hidden Nike swooshes will be in it?

We won't know until the unveiling. But, the brown stays the same.

The new logo will represent the iconic overhangs of Washington's Husky Stadium, per sources.

Will there be poorly translated logos for Spanish heritage night?

Yes, on select Spanish Heritage Nights, thhe site will be renamed "El Chris Creamer's Sportslogos.net"

The new logo will represent the iconic overhangs of Washington's Husky Stadium, per sources.

... and not the tusks of a razorback?