New mothership logo coming Monday, March 30

nash61

The new logo will represent the iconic overhangs of Washington's Husky Stadium, per sources.

... and not the tusks of a razorback?

The Maple Leaf represents the iconic leafiness of Canada, while the bold red and blue hues are symbolic of colors that are not yellow, orange, green or purple.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen the new look and while I can't show you what it looks like, I can say that a couple of you were very close to it.

*zipped lips emoticon*

Are we going to be the Oregon Ducks of the online sports aesthetics community?

My sources tell me that the logo will feature a mountie eating Timbits to show the canadian pride. The logo will also be covered in maple syrup.

This is 100% legit. I have talked to my colleague who knows a brother of one of Chris's uncles former classmates.

I am surprised no one posted Fraser Davidson's version yet. I would not be shocked if this is the actual logo.

2i8fbqu.png

Well it does use the same typeface. Hmm...

But I can't seem to match any part of that logo with the teaser image that Chris posted.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I am surprised no one posted Fraser Davidson's version yet. I would not be shocked if this is the actual logo.

2i8fbqu.png

Well it does use the same typeface. Hmm...

But I can't seem to match any part of that logo with the teaser image that Chris posted.

Chris is just trying to throw us off... The teasers have NOTHING to do with the actual logos. Can confirm 100%. I have seen the new logos and Chris is trolling us hard right now!

278.gif

Serious question:

Can we get hats made?

If Chris wants to get in contact with me, I can help make these happen.

Let's talk -- ccreamer@sportslogos.net

Guys!! There is going to be hats!

Could I get a hat

Archived