nash61

New mothership logo coming Monday, March 30

Send a blood sample to the Majestic XII (or whatever number they have these days...), along with a handwritten note in cursive pledging that you'll never denounce a gray facemask again, and they might send you a hat.

False alarm. The new logo will be used everywhere but the primary will stay the same because Chris doesn't want to pay the $500,000 fee to the NBA.

I just hope the logo appears to be hunting from the shadows

Oh great we are getting a matte and gloss helmet, aren't we?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit this is gonna be next level son! the finish will fade from matte, to satin, to gloss, to chrome!

Hearing the logo will also bring along a new site name. Speculation has the new name along the lines of "Coca Cola presents the Nabisco's Air Canada Chris Creamer's Sportslogos.net brought to you by Nike in association with Walmart"

Hearing the logo will also bring along a new site name. Speculation has the new name along the lines of "Coca Cola presents the Nabisco's Air Canada Chris Creamer's Sportslogos.net brought to you by Nike in association with Walmart"

You're on the right track, but the name will be shortened to the Chris Creamer's Logos Community, with a new look that incorporates blue and white as primary colors.

You're on the right track, but the name will be shortened to the Chris Creamer's Logos Community, with a new look that incorporates blue and white as primary colors.

I just wish Chris would give Under Armour a shot. They would do wonders for our fantasy curling unis.

I just wish Chris would give Under Armour a shot. They would do wonders for our fantasy curling unis.
Sponsorship was almost given to Adidas... *shivers*

Serious question:

Can we get hats made?

If Chris wants to get in contact with me, I can help make these happen.

Let's talk -- ccreamer@sportslogos.net

Guys!! There is going to be hats!

Finally! A hat that I can wear in both Canada and the US!

... of Anaheim.

... of Anaheim.

:censored: you beat me to it! I guess slow and steady doesn't win the race.

Serious question:

Can we get hats made?

If Chris wants to get in contact with me, I can help make these happen.

Let's talk -- ccreamer@sportslogos.net

Guys!! There is going to be hats!

Just put the new logo on this and it would easily be a top seller:

ymRdqBA.png

There better not be no eurotrash... SportingLogosUnitedFC.eu or some nonsense.

This is a North American website.

... of Anaheim.
... at California University of Pennsylvania

... of Anaheim.
... at California University of Pennsylvania

(OH)

I'm looking forward to the fauxback alternate in cream with the laced collar. Roundel?

I heard it was going to make the CCSLC "The Oregon Ducks of sports logo websites" but I really hope we see something similar to the traditional look of the website for the last 50 years.

I have a feeling this will be an april fools prank...

Two days before April 1st? Don't think so.

I have a feeling this will be an april fools prank...

Two days before April 1st? Don't think so.

That's what makes it funny. I can see it now, it's a new logo confessing that it has been pretending to be the old logo the whole time, only to find out that the new logo is really the old logo just having fun with us.