Tools of the Trade

WESPN

Hey guys, this is my first time posting in the General Design forum. I don't post often, but when I do, I post in the Concepts forum. ANYWAY....I work as a professional designer in collegiate athletics and I was wondering if you guys had any resources or tools that you use when designing sports graphics that I may not have thought of. For example do you have a go-to for images that you use (stock photos, etc?) or are there any programs or tools that you find particularly handy?

Thanks a ton for your feedback!

I got nothing since I have little/ no experience but you should post some of your non-business work in the concepts forum. It would be cool to see.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

It may have occurred to you, but one thing that I don't see a whole lot of that I like to sneak into designs is just rudimentary 3D modeling. It can add a really cool touch and isn't that hard if you are just working with logos. I use C4D personally, but I believe Photoshop has become pretty decent in this area as well. Here's some examples of how I've used it before on logos.

16841253905_7d85c546b0_o.jpg15409346237_217d401b61_o.jpg

Archived