Raysox's Major League Cricket

raysox

Yay! Cricket! My favourite sport! Phillies look a lot like the West Indies, and Oakland looks like South Africa... to me, pinstripes don't suit cricket. As well, you should try to avoid white uniforms. Good work, though. Shirts and pants in the same colour look much better though I think. That's how most international teams do it (excluding England)...

Go India, despite the semi-final loss!

haha! these are quite clever with a change of sport! Plus the bat still made from Louisville Slugger Co. I wondered if Louisville Slugger would ever makes cricket bats too? I have been wanting to try and play cricket sometime.

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Other than the use of blue as the color, I don't see much similarity. The soccer team looks similar by that reasoning.

These are more similar to India's pre-2009ish cricket jerseys. look at the 2007 world cup India jerseys for an example.

C'mon, raysox, the mob has spoken. Let's see the rest of the league!

his thread he can do what he wants
You, of all people, are calling him out on this?

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

• 2 weeks later...
Each team in a league has a different color uniform, so no matter who you play, you wear your primary jersey. I kept that in mind, and tried my best to diferentiate.

I didn't know this. Given the restriction, I really like what you've done here and think it's a successful collection. I'd love to see the rest of MLB.

I also enjoy watching Cricket for purely aesthetic reasons (even though I don't know all of the rules, it's just a fun activity to watch). I think if it were to gain a foothold in American culture--much like soccer is seemingly doing now--with kids growing up playing it from an early age, it could be popular.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Archived