NBA football helmets

JTrainGBR83

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHat font is that? teh one that says"Blazers"

It's called American Captain.

with the suns, wouldn't it be more fitting if it had a football and not a basketball?

I know this came up in JP's thread a few times. Personally it doesn't bother me. Also, I wouldn't trust myself to make it look good.

Can't wait until you have the raptors

That's funny, I was actually planning to do that one next. (dance)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, a designer did the same idea and it was published by several sites in the last couple days.

http://imgur.com/a/P4Ape

The Blazers one looks familiar. Probably just a coincidence.

I thought the same thing when I saw the Blazers helmet.

"I've seen this somewhere."

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I wanted to incorporate more of the Hornets identity so I made an alt helmet for them. I used a subtle honeycomb pattern similar to their court along with the striping from their jerseys. The minor asymmetry bothered me a bit but I decided to keep it in. Consider it an homage to the (asymmetry of the) uniforms themselves.

hornets-alt.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I realize this one isn't creative and falls in with the trend of simply slapping an oversized logo on, but I love the logo and colors too much to resist doing it anyway.

raptors-throwback.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still better than new proposed Raptors uniforms..even if they wear football gear still be an upgrade thanight that bs.

shado_logo.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived