JTrainGBR83

NBA football helmets

I like the Blazers design - Simple, yet to the point.

I think it would be cool to see what the Bulls and Bucks would look like with the concept from your Hornets design - Just bull horns or buck horns.

I think I'd like to see the Blazers helmet with numbers. I think it'd complete the look.

g9jGg3k.jpg

I don't dislike this one. I just slightly prefer the stripes only version.

Maybe consider putting the numbers on the backs of the helmet. You couldn't see it much from the angle this helmet's at, but I think that it would give it more balance and structure.

with the suns, wouldn't it be more fitting if it had a football and not a basketball?

WHat font is that? teh one that says"Blazers"

It's called American Captain.

with the suns, wouldn't it be more fitting if it had a football and not a basketball?

I know this came up in JP's thread a few times. Personally it doesn't bother me. Also, I wouldn't trust myself to make it look good.

Can't wait until you have the raptors

That's funny, I was actually planning to do that one next. (dance)

Here's the Raptors helmet. I called it an alternate since I assumed the primary would have red and silver. I was hoping to get a sparkle similar to the Patriots helmet, but I couldn't figure out a convincing way to do it.

raptors.jpg

Most of those are very lazy, just taking part of the logo and supersizing it. The T-wolf ear should not be used such as the eagle's wings on a helmet. You're sun's one is still one of my favorites

Two guys did this exact same concept and a LOT of their designs look like yours (or a lot of your designs look like theirs. I guess it depends on whoever designed these first as to who gets the credit?)

Unless you are one of these two guys?

Anyway, check out the designs at the following link, they are really amazing: http://imgur.com/a/P4Ape

I wanted to incorporate more of the Hornets identity so I made an alt helmet for them. I used a subtle honeycomb pattern similar to their court along with the striping from their jerseys. The minor asymmetry bothered me a bit but I decided to keep it in. Consider it an homage to the (asymmetry of the) uniforms themselves.

hornets-alt.jpg

Not gonna lie...as much as i HATE the new Raptors logo..you NAILED it with the football helmet! Also props to the Blazers and "Buzz City" edition Hornets helmet.

OK, I realize this one isn't creative and falls in with the trend of simply slapping an oversized logo on, but I love the logo and colors too much to resist doing it anyway.

raptors-throwback.jpg

OK, I realize this one isn't creative and falls in with the trend of simply slapping an oversized logo on, but I love the logo and colors too much to resist doing it anyway.

raptors-throwback.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still better than new proposed Raptors uniforms..even if they wear football gear still be an upgrade thanight that bs.