Brewers Concepts

WissX

Question  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was board so I decided to make a concept for a jersey. This is the Blue Alt Jersey plus the Gold Alt jersey. And gold pants. This is my first concept. No names on the backs cause There wont be.

NOTE I MAY MAKE A SERIES ON THESE Give feedback

Brewers%20concept_zpsyd03e8uh.png

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

Agreed on using a different logo for the chest. Most teams that do uniforms with chest logos like use a logo with just one dominant letter (or maybe two in the case of the Nationals' DC logo). And yeah, the number should go on the other side.

Also, make sure the numbers look the same from front to back. The one on the front looks like there's less space between the digits and it's squished horizontally. The number on the back should also be bigger.

I also think you've got to keep the placket (the area around the buttons on the front) the same colour as the rest of the front part of the jersey. Making the placket a different colour is something a lot of people seem to try on paper, but I really don't think it would look good in real life.

Try to work in some white, too, maybe in some outlines on the numbers or something. The current shades of gold and blue have enough contrast between them, but setting them off with some white would really make them both pop.

Re: the poll in this topic -- Yes! Of course you should make more concepts. That's the only way you're going to improve your skills. Don't get discouraged. You don't have to post everything little thing you do here on the boards, but if you want to get better at this, you should absolutely practice more, no matter what the results of the poll say.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes!

Of course you shuld make more. It's how you learn and improve your skills.

Can't believe in the concepts section, so many smug "no" votes. So what if you don't like his first concept...you're just going to shut down the creative process and discourage a new artist from making more and getting better?

I see this elitist attitude on this board all of the time. I've had more posts removed and censored here than on any other forum but considering you're not living under something as great as the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and obviously aren't familiar with the concept of Freedom of Speech...I guess it's understandable. It's the only non-USA occupied forum I'm on and I'm not surprised it's the only one that actively censors opinions.

And of course, this majority of coward "no" voters aren't speaking up and revealing themselves...they just want to cast their nagativity onto you and sit back feeling like they accmplished something with their keyboard and mouse today.

But with all of that said, I share a common interest in sports logos/uniform/artwork, so I keep coming back because it's a unique forum that does offer quality content rather than crazy ravings like on Reddit posting shared here (not a member).

Keep them coming, WissX.

87Redskins.png

Archived