charlessollars

NFL Helmet Redesign All 32 Teams

Oh....my....gosh...that Chiefs helmet is SICK!

Eh, all I see is a bunch of over-sized logos and really busy designs.

Ehhhh all I see is oversized logos planted on the helmet willy nilly

I like the ideas of the Rams, Bengals, Eagles, Chiefs, and Falcons. Outside of that, the rest are oversized decals that don't really work for my taste.

That bucs one is sick. I wouldn't want to see that full time but I would fork over money for a custom helmet souvenir to put on my shelf.

I think it's a go on all of them except the Steelers. A little TOO detailed IMO.

Like the Rams, and Eagles. Never thought I would like anything other than the original Rams horn, but this is a really doable upgrade.

Eagles, its the colors...

Although I don't think these would fly in the NFL, I find these pretty sweet.

This just made me realize how much better the Falcons logo looks on a red helmet than it does on a black helmet.

I like the Falcons concept on red helmet and also like the spots on the Jaguars helmet. It is a big improvement from the two tone gold and black helmet.

The Vikings and Ravens are fun concepts. The Bucs is probably my favorite and I can see it being a real alternate helmet (if such a thing existed in the NFL) although I would flip the one ship so they both face forward.

From an execution standpoint, I would recommend tilting the logos upwards about 8-10 degrees so they are parallel to the top of the facemask. When these helmets sit on level surfaces, they point slightly upward from their natural worn position.

nfl-preseason-arizona-cardinals-green-ba

Also instead of scrunching the logo's width, Photoshop's "spherize" and gimp's "lens" filters give a nice effect.

I like the Falcons one, but the rest are way too busy.

Jags is a definite improvement IMO.