NBA Tweaks/Concepts 2015 (4/36 Trailblazers)

STL_ArchMadness

Ok thanks everyone fir the feedback on the Hawks, up next is the Brooklyn Nets. Ya, I went the cliche way of taking the old dodgers logo and color and using them, but I just like the look a lot and I actually feel this is the way that the Nets will move in real life.

I know the alternate is a little out there, but I think it is just subtle and different enough to work in the NBA.

Brooklyn Nets:

Home:

23ij8ti.png

Away:

2yy2hz8.png

Throwback:

3028iv5.png

Alternate: (based off these jerseys (http://exhibits.baseballhalloffame.org/dressed_to_the_nines/images/nl_1916_brooklyn.gif))

2i1obcx.png

First: Really good job on the Hawks. They look amazing! I like all of the Nets' sets, except for the Alternate. The "Graph Paper" just isn't a good look In my honest opinion

signature.png

Check out my Instagram page! 9.5k strong! @RileyGissemanArt

Looks Amazing but unfortunately Dodgers might still have copyright rights on that script and the B so i'm not sure if they would let the Nets use it full time which is a shame and a missed opportunity looks great though

2eg6xaq.jpg16hsymw.jpg124zfop.jpg49ers_89.jpg

Would love to get anymore C&C on the Nets & Hawks if possible, but up next,

Only real change is the stripe. I know it's very modern, but I think it looks so much better and has a way more "blazer" feel than symmetrical striping.

the Portland Trailblazers:

Home:

2ekkept.png

Away:

b89rie.png

Alternate:

10dxwmu.png

As a blazer fan, I agree your stripes are way too busy. I would honestly just like to see the current stripes or the stripes that are on the red alternate. Both of those are much cleaner, and very popular amongst the blazer faithful.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Whoa! The Blazers' striping are very striking and huge, especially on the home whites! I don't know if the striping will fit in real life, because the jerseys are tucked in during the game. For the Nets, I don't think that the triangle will suit the Nets moniker.

Archived