Notre Dame men's hoops postseason unis: opinions?

MCM0313

What did you think of the uniforms that Notre Dame wore for the ACC and NCAA Tournaments? Personally, I liked them. They were of a shade that could be worn as either home or road; they made good use of Notre Dame's little-used green while not neglecting their Navy blue; the script across the chest was very good, in my opinion; and the shamrock just made it better. However, this thread isn't primarily about what I think, but rather about what you all think. And...go!

Personally I can't stand them. The gold, green and blue mix just doesn't work for me. Blue and green might look better on white but it just looks terrible on gold in my opinion.

See, I thought they had just enough of the blue. Any more and it might have been weird, but I thought the shorts (with the blue-and-green stripes) looked pretty good, and I loved the green numerals. Diff'rent strokes, though. I'll be quite interested to see what others think. My opinion could be an extreme minority, but I thought they looked good even before they probably made me subconsciously love them even more by almost beating Kentucky.

I think they're ok. It's a pretty unique look with a darker shade of gold than most others use and I also like the use of more green than they usually do. I definitely prefer this look over the normal road navys.

I liked them as an alternate—which is what they were during the regular season—especially since they were a tribute to the 1974 team that beat UCLA (pic below). However, seeing them for 7 straight games was pretty tiring, especially when combined with the highlighter yellow/orange shoes. They probably kept wearing them for good luck, though, which I'm fine with considering the run they made ^_^

8346_NDUCLA1.jpg

I think they're ok. It's a pretty unique look with a darker shade of gold than most others use and I also like the use of more green than they usually do. I definitely prefer this look over the normal road navys.

Me too. Also, what's up with that gradient look on the shorts of the regular road navys? Or have they gotten rid of that?

Archived