Really Bad Counterfeit Jersey

dolphins91

So i was on instagram and found a photo of a Preds fan showing off his new Rinne jersey. At first glance it looks legit. It has the same basic design and fonts that they use, but after looking at it for a few more seconds I noticed that something wasn't right. The numbers are way off centered, the stitching is terrible, it looks as if in some parts where it should be rounded off, it's squared off, the Reebok logo is a complete mess, and if I had to guess the front is probably just as bad. It is terrible that people get scammed into getting illegally made counterfeit jerseys and brag about how good they are, when they are a pile of crap. If you want a jersey, just spend the extra money on one instead of buying these cheap $25 jerseys off of sketchy sites. I really hope this guy realizes what a bad deal he got.2015-03-29-23-16-17-1_zpshga7iy9g.jpg

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

I hate to say it, but many (maybe most) fans would rather pay $25 and wear something like that than pay the prices Reebok and the NHL are asking for. These counterfeits are only popular because of the colossal price gap in between the two items.

I'm sure most of the people on this forum wouldn't be caught dead in a knockoff because they'd know it was a fake and that'd be enough. But I doubt the average schmuck wearing his jersey to the bar to watch the game is going to really care if they didn't get the font quite right on the numbers or if the stitching sucks. They'll probably notice it after a half dozen washes, but aesthetically it's irrelevant to them.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I've actually been looking to buy a new authentic Blackhawks jersey. I was going to make a new thread but I figured I'd ask in this one without hijacking it. I want the logos on the shoulders to be actually stitched and not heat pressed on like NHL Shop. Any sites that I can check out?

I've actually been looking to buy a new authentic Blackhawks jersey. I was going to make a new thread but I figured I'd ask in this one without hijacking it. I want the logos on the shoulders to be actually stitched and not heat pressed on like NHL Shop. Any sites that I can check out?

Go to EBay and look at JerseyBaron's stuff. He sells the Edge 2.0s, aka the made-in-Canada authentics. Those are the best you can get without buying a gameworn.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

CoolHockey, IceJerseys, and River City Sports all have Blackhawks Canadian-made authentics. Sign up for their newsletters, and keep an eye out for weekend and flash sales. Don't pay the $350-$450 JerseyBaron charges on eBay.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived