My NFL redesign.

calvinedward1229

I would say a different font for the 49ers and a white stripe in the middle of the helmet

is it to small on the jersey? What do you think of the sleeves and the use of the seconday logo I created?

I would say a different font for the 49ers and a white stripe in the middle of the helmet

is it to small on the jersey? What do you think of the sleeves and the use of the seconday logo I created?

it does look a little small as a 49er fan i would like to see more of a traditional block type font for them and your logo looks nice i like it. Maybe add white stripes on the sleeves in between the gold and white around the helmet logo also have you tried this logo?

6873.gif

2eg6xaq.jpg16hsymw.jpg124zfop.jpg49ers_89.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it does look a little small as a 49er fan i would like to see more of a traditional block type font for them and your logo looks nice i like it. Maybe add white stripes on the sleeves in between the gold and white around the helmet logo also have you tried this logo?

6873.gif

Never thought of using that logo..Ill try it out and see if I like it better. May make an altenate.

Archived