Russian Premier league by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zigzag are you suggesting that I take the "R Pheboa" company logo and skew it so it looks like the letters in the shield to which it has no correlation.?

That is a bad design idea. I know its a concept (my concpet) but companies do have rules about how you can present their logo. Also that would be a bad try at a literal representation of the logo, and if i did slant any word it would be the team name, but then the gradient would have to be much lower.

Can you please think about some of your comments before you type them.

Thanks jaash23

Here is #9 Terek Grozny

located in Chechnya. A hostile area that has been fought for independence in two Chechnyan wars between the republic and russia. It currently is controlled by russia.

the adidas kit i designed is based of the flag and crest of the team

Home kit - green top with white and green accents and white shorts

Away kit- white top with green shorts and red and green accents

Third kit- black with cyan horizontal stripe and cyan/ white accents

Tf5ez4x.jpg

Well for mimicking the logo, it really could be either a red with white sash or white with two red, and the reason its white is because there is already a red kit.

It can be white with two red because they are seperate parallelograms inside the diamond, they aren't connected. It makes more sense than red with a white sash when you actually think about it, because the white is also that diamond shape, its not a separate parallelogram.

zigzag, please can you contribute more than these one line comments, give ideas and options. maybe give more of your opinion. there isn't much to go off of if there is only a few words in comment.

that being said, please think about what you are going to type before you type it because, frankly, you make some really dumb comments on this website. I have looked at other posts and it clear that when you comment, you don't look through and read the thread and you don't think about what you are going to say.

Thanks

#5 Dyanmo Moscow (4 of 5 in moscow)

Home kit- Classic blue polo look with white accents, small horizontal stripe on the chest, and with white shorts

Away kit- White with blue sash and shorts

Third kit- all black kit with diamond pattern and blue accents

lGlLsrI.jpg

Archived