New Logo Concept (LOGO IS UP!)

timberwolf

I am an amateur at logo-making so this is a first try but here it is. I made a logo concept of a team called the Mariners (not the Seattle team) with a pirate/raiders feel. C&C is appreciated. Tell me what I should change and edit!

I don't know why it's showing up as a link but click it anyways...

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=14c6d104a1474259&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=f_i7wkxv3s0&safe=1&zw

The problem is it is linked to his gmail account and we aren't logged into it. Just post it on imgur.

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

nE1oUX5.png

(To show your image directly, on imgur click on Get Image Codes below the image. Then copy the Direct Link url and click on the tree-in-a-polaroid button in the posting box on this page. Paste the copied link into the dialog box that opens.)

There are some good parts of this logo, but the empty face is throwing me. Try adding at least some form of eye and nose. Also, the bit of black at the top of the logo is distracting. I would make it navy or gold. There are other issues with line widths, but I would focus on the face first.

award%20sig.png

Nice work. I would clean the edges up so they aren't so wavy. I might try flipping the colors of the patch/mouth with the face so that the face is tan and the eye/mouth are navy. Then make the patch a bit bigger so it's more obvious. And I'd make the wheel logo a bit thicker.

In addition to that, work on the border. It's uneven and jagged. What kind of team is this? Fictional, high school, rec league, little league?

I am trying to make into a semiprofessional (OHL, AAA baseball, AHL) logo, which its currently NOT, so I'm turning to the public, and hopefully it will end with what I want. Thanks for feedback!

Hello everyone, thank you all for the feedback and I've been editing it as you say but I'm unable to post it and finish the edits because I have a couple papers to write and I obviously need to complete those. Thanks for understanding and for your support!

Archived