Utah Jazz April Fools Joke

48erhater

It's not that far fetched an idea, which is why I think it's a good prank.

If you told me five years ago that some NBA teams would wear sleeves I would've thought it was an April Fools joke as well.

PvO6ZWJ.png

That's a good one...the Sept 31 date was a great touch.

As has been mentioned, it is, while ridiculous, almost believable.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Needs Candoos.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Shorts in the NBA are actually gettting shorter and shorter. They barely ever go below the knee anymore but the tights make it hard to realize

I think the NBA has a shorts length rule in its dress code.

We've reached a good equilibrium. The massive shorts look ridiculous and the tiny shorts looked ridiculous. Shorts a little above the knee work best for everybody.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Fans can purchase on September 31. Nice.

The thing is, it's actually totally believable. Their write up was totally reasonable (at least in this era of uniform experimentation that we're in).

If it was posted on any other day, I'd've facepalmed, but also would have believed it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived