Use The New JerseyBacks Thread to See My Finished Requests

dolphins91

Finally! School is over, so I had a little time to make some more.

Sorry KevinJohnsonThaTruth, I had tried to make yours, but the name was waaaay to long especially for that font on an arch. So if you'd like a different name please comment what you'd like and I will try to do it.

Polacheck6_zpscrlkrnji.png

Polacheck5_zpsecdk1w68.png

Polacheck7_zpsozueewb2.png

One more thing... Even though school is out, I have a busy schedule ahead. My family is coming down in a few days for a wedding on Friday, then my birthday is Saturday, I have Church on Sunday, and then Monday i'm leaving for Florida until Friday night. And then within a week or so after that I have to go to out of state to my cousin's graduation so I'll be gone for a few days. And then after that I start football conditioning, luckily it is only from 7-9 AM but I will still probably be tired. I'm sorry if I haven't gone fast enough for your pleasure, but I have a life too outside of this website and just wanted to let you guys know that I would be pretty busy. I hope you all understand. Thanks!

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dolphins91, what effect in paint.net are you using to provide the "arched text" effect? Surely you aren't rotating each letter by hand, are you? I'd like to learn, as that could come in hand with my helmets and other projects.

Thanks,

Actually, I do rotate them manually, jk. I use the effect found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r39prczpbtvxltp/PDN+Effects.zip . It is the effect called CircleText. It is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it, if you play around with all of these effects it gets pretty easy to make concepts and such. Here: http://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/InstallPlugins.html you can figure out how to install these effects. I reccomend that you get all of these, because you never know what you might need one day. PM me if you want to know more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I decided I wanted to update my Profile Pic and wanted to know if you guys wanted me to include the Reebok logo on all NHL jerseys now...

dolphins91_zpsbnc0dgmf.png

Let me know what you think so I can make a template for it.

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Have you done any basketball ones yet? If so I'd love a Raptors pruple thorwback one, with Smith as the name and #73. Thank you.

Yes, I have done plenty of basketball jerseys. That should be a fun jersey to try.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are Kingsburry's jerseys

Kingsburry2_zpsmzj2wwmy.png

Kingsburry_zpsf97avtps.png

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

ATWARREN...

Warren_zpsj3b6bhrn.png

ATWARREN_zpsj1p6le6l.png

Warren2_zpsetwpotiw.png

As much as I hate the Blues, I love their new jerseys and I love how this one turned out. Enjoy!

These look amazing! Fantastic job! However, due to your comments on the Blues I will only checking this thread daily, instead of hourly, to see the magnificence you create.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I had some difficulties finishing a jerseyback this week. Over the past week I had been experiencing issues with my circle text effect, which gives you arched names. I had been trying to restart it and fix it, but it just won't work. I was working the MLS 2015 font, so i just used the 2013 font which was exactly the same for NOB as the 2015 font, and it worked perfectly! So, anyways, here are some more done...

Skinny3_zpsinof7d3e.png

Skinny_zpsvquurrie.png

Skinny2_zpsdlan212u.png

Skinny4_zpsknahd7cz.png

Skinny5_zpsx5mo47r2.png

Sorry, Skinny!

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Archived