Use The New JerseyBacks Thread to See My Finished Requests

dolphins91

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much longer till mine's done?

If you need any help with any of the pieces, I can find some.

Have you looked at my list? You are one of the newest requests, I have to get all of the older requests completed first.

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

How much longer till mine's done?

If you need any help with any of the pieces, I can find some.

Have you looked at my list? You are one of the newest requests, I have to get all of the older requests completed first.

Sorry for being impatient there....

That being said, all of these are great. You really do great work.

Hey again!

I see you've been adding the batterman logo to your latest MLB jersey backs, so if I can, may I please have an updated version of my jersey backs? :)

For reference, here's my request sheet again:

Name: No name please, to make it realistic to real-life Giants uniforms (the BP jersey is okay with the name, though)
Number: 4
Jerseys: Giants current home jersey, Giants current orange jersey, Giants batting practice jersey, and 2015 WS ring ceremony jersey

Most notably, I'd just like them all again, but without the name and with the batterman. Also, I decided to see what this year's Giants World Series ring ceremony jersey would look...

img-372834-m.jpg

And here were my previous [really cool] jersey backs made by you:

TheGiantsFan_zpsdneshnip.pngTheGiantsFan3_zpsszhia19g.pngTheGiantsFan2_zps4b0sq7v0.png

Thanks once again in advance! :)

~ Daryl

BEHANCE | PORTFOLIO 

CARLSON- North Stars 1981 Green (road) jersey, Minnesota Wild 2000 White (Home) jersey #23

NO RUSH! THESE ARE GREAT!!!! But I want to add a few more.

CARLSON- Minnesota Fighting Saints road (Blue), Minnesota Golden Gophers men's hockey team home (white)

Here's the links. http://cdn3.sportngin.com/attachments/photo/2697/5031/VMH_FightingSaints_5.jpg http://cdn2.sportngin.com/attachments/photo/4120/4924/VMH_GopherJerseys_2013_Home.jpg

No rush! These are amazing! ALL #23 (Sorry if you needed those...)

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• 2 weeks later...

Are any of these gonna be done soon? Just wondering. It's been a long time.

Hey, I'm sorry that I haven't gotten these done. I just haven't really felt like doing them as much as I used to. I'm also focusing more on my fictional hockey league,so that's another reason I haven't done much. I don't know if i'll ever finish with all the requests, but for now it's not priority. I might get some done, but I still don't know if I want to.

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

A new jersey backs topic was posted and theirs aren't as good as yours but because youre tired of doing them I won't request anymore. I know how you feel about losing your interest especially with the amount you've done.

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

This thread is gonna end tonight. I will finish my requests that I have and I don't know when I might post them or where it will be... I'm working with another user on a project and I want all of you guys to check it out. It should be up tonight or tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled for it. Thanks for all the requests and all the kind words throughout these 3 months! Remember, watch for our new thread! ~ Dolphins91

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Archived